Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

fx_1.bmp - Can somebody please sed it to me?

Hey all!My fx_1 file from FSX/Effects/Texture got deleted, no doubt from a crazy night of add-ons (woohoo!).Will somebody please send me the file?My email address:shanesrenaski13 (AT) hotmail.com ( "AT" being the @ symbol of course)Thank you to whoever helps me out!!! :)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Hey all!My fx_1 file from FSX/Effects/Texture got deleted, no doubt from a crazy night of add-ons (woohoo!).Will somebody please send me the file?My email address:shanesrenaski13 (AT) hotmail.com ( "AT" being the @ symbol of course)Thank you to whoever helps me out!!! :)
Have you tried the "Repair" option on your install CD ?

Have you tried the "Repair" option on your install CD ?
Hello David,I have not. I was worried that might mess with some other files I have installed (I currently have many 3rd party texture add-ons like GEX, UTX, etc..).Am I correct in assuming that the "repair" function only adds in missing files and does not overwrite those already present?Thank you for the quick response to my OP. Much appreciated.

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Running the "repair" option fixed it right up.Thanks, David!

Ark