Sign in to follow this  
henningvr

J41 Previews

Hi all, Here's a shot from the jump seat of the J41 with the beige main panel option. We'll probably be releasing the manuals some time tomorrow (don't hold me to it - but it looks very probable at this stage).j41_jumpseater.jpg

Cheers,

Henning

dc6_devteam_banner.jpg

We'll probably be releasing the manuals some time tomorrow (don't hold me to it - but it looks very probable at this stage).
Good, because i'm nearly finished with the smartcockpit documents :( The beige painting looks very neat btw.

Looks amazing. If it had a 2D panel, I'd buy it.That's just me though and I wish you the very best for this product, which I'm sure will set new standards in PC flightsim :(

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest rebelion

The plane must be great,but PMDG guys look the http://www.lotussim.com/ L-39 Landing lights and strobes.Fantastic!!Can you do the same to this plane?

The plane must be great,but PMDG guys look the http://www.lotussim.com/ L-39 Landing lights and strobes.Fantastic!!Can you do the same to this plane?
We can, but it won't be ready for prime time (we really wan't to get this plane to all of you, so we won't delay its release for something as trivial as landing lights. This plane is just too much fun to fly to taxi around looking at an illuminated runway anyway :( ). Expect it in a future update, or certainly in future products.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Wow, great to see that Henning - the creator of the famous and pioneering Aeroworx King Air B200 - has joined the PMDG team! :( GreetingsTim
Henning has significantly raised the bar for PMDG. We're thrilled to have him, and you will soon see why with the release of the J41!

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Hi VinI heard we will have some new kind of failure system with the JS41, could you tell us a bit more about it ?Benjamin

Very good to hear it will be out soon. Can not wait! Glad to hear Tim joined the team as well. The B200 was a great aircraft for FS2004, and it looks like the J41 is shaping up to do the same for FSX turboprops. Looks like it may be a good weekend after all.

Tim, Henning has significantly raised the bar for PMDG. We're thrilled to have him, and you will soon see why with the release of the J41!
Now I am even more excited about the J41! Thanks for the info, Vin! :( GreetingsTim

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Looks great and looks like I'll be doing some serious reading soon!

Really like the look of this bird. I miss flying the Saab 340 add-on i had in FS9. it's about time FSX had a little turboprop to fly around in. well done all ones again, looks like another brilliant aircraft. any news when it is hoping to be released. Tom