Sign in to follow this  

Need help with Ultimate Traffic!!!

Ok im getting really frusterated now. When I compile the traffic am I suppose to leave Ultimate Traffic on or what? If anyone doesn't mind can someone please explain what to do. Thank youAlso where is the TCAS file?

Guest ront1

Hey Bill, This is not a screenshot forum. This is the MS Flight Simulator General Discussion Forum. Yes, you do need to let UT run while compiling.ROn

Guest ront1

I was afraid that may be the case. I looked, but I did not know how to determine that. I am sorry Bill. I screwed up.Ron

I meant am I suppose to keep UT running with Flight Simulator but I reinstalled and it's still not working. By the way does anyone know what "My Traffic" is ? Anywayz im still not seeing any AI aircraft and im getting mad.

Guest Joshieca

Oh if AVSIM had a dollar for every time someone posted a problem with a payware product, they would all be millionaires.My suggestion is to ask your question from the source.

make sure you have the AFCAD files for the airports installed. Right now it does not support 3rd party scenery at all unless you do everything youself with AITM. This is what I had to do and I asked for a refund based on that. It is a GREAT product though do not get me wrong they just need to work out a few unexpected details and I will purchase it again more than likely. They also have a support forum if need futher help Capt.Richard Dillon (KATL)www.jetstarairlines.comhttp://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg"Lets Roll" 9/11 -----------------------Specs AMD 2400 XP MSI KTV4 768MB DDR 2100Asus GF4 ti 4200 128MBSB Audigy Gamer Ch Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows XP pro SP1a

Guest Toni Rauch

"My Traffic" is another FS traffic program, sort of similar to Ultimate Traffic but not as comprehensive.If you have My Traffic installed as well as Ultimate Traffic, the latter will not work....Uninstall/delete My traffic and Ultimate Traffic will suddenly work correctly and you'll see all the planes etc.Hope this helps.Toni.