Sign in to follow this  
jerryuscg

Misty, Tongass Fjords, FS Cargo and Glacier Bay

Does anyone else running FS2004 with the above "sceneries" have the problem of "high water" or incorrect shore lines.Over the last few days I installed 1. FS2004 Misty Fjords 2. FS2004 Tongass Fjords 3. FS2004 FS Cargo 4. FS2004 Glacier Bay When I finished the install of all of them I noticed that the shoreline in a lot of places( mostly Misty and Tongass were incorrect and that it seemed that the water level was too high. Some airports had water on the runways. I also tried to install Freight Dogs, but when I went to "Shorty's Farm" the runway was about 1/2 mile out into the WATER. I uninstalled Freight Dogs. These are GREAT scenery programs, but I cannt torlerate the incorrect water level. PLEASE advise. Thanks jerrycwo4 PS I have also posted this in the FS Addon forum

Does anyone else running FS2004 with the above "sceneries" have the problem of "high water" or incorrect shore lines.Over the last few days I installed 1. FS2004 Misty Fjords 2. FS2004 Tongass Fjords 3. FS2004 FS Cargo 4. FS2004 Glacier Bay When I finished the install of all of them I noticed that the shoreline in a lot of places( mostly Misty and Tongass were incorrect and that it seemed that the water level was too high. Some airports had water on the runways. I also tried to install Freight Dogs, but when I went to "Shorty's Farm" the runway was about 1/2 mile out into the WATER. I uninstalled Freight Dogs. These are GREAT scenery programs, but I cannt torlerate the incorrect water level. PLEASE advise. Thanks jerrycwo4 PS I have also posted this in the FS Addon forum
I can't say about the add-ons 1-4, but I remember I set up the Freight Dogs pack in my old box and had similar problems with the airfields included. I thought there were some compatibility issues with the mesh add-on I used (FS Global 2005, I think it was), so at last I disabled the sceneries in the package, that were some cut-down version of the genuine Tongass Fjords, IIRC.And yes, the Misty and Tongass Fjords seem to be great sceneries, but after my experience with Freight Dogs, I've felt discouraged to try them.

Guest simmer9304

I have been using Misty Fjords, Tongass Fjords, and Glacier Bay together for some time now and although I do not own FSCargo my suggestion for those three is to make sure that in their configuration programs to check off that you have those three sceneries installed so they can be compatible and I believe that there are some options to check off other payware addons for the area to make them compatible.P.S. I believe that Freight Dogs can also be made compatible with Tongass Fjords/Misty Fjords through their configuration programs

Guest CapHavoc

Have you changed your TL=19 to 20 or 21? (as per the Readme's)?