Sign in to follow this  
MrSpeaker

First JS41 Filight

Whats your first flight going to be??? For me after getting familiar with the aircraft its going to be a Porter Airlines flight, up here in Canada CYTZ (Toronto City Centre probably one of the best small airports to fly in and out of) to CYUL Montreal, then on to CYHZ Halifax, all I need now is a Fictional repaint. :( hint hint

Maybe Denver (KDEN) to Telluride (KTEX).

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

I was getting ready to take a pleasure flight from KDEN to KASE (Aspen), loaded one of Mac Paint's masterpieces and noticed the GPU is color matched to the livery:

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest OYLSB

EKYT to EKCH and back...Next tripp will be EKCH to ESSA then ESSA to ENGM then ENGM to EKCH

A relatively short local hop- KATW to KORD.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

A short test flight (take off, pattern, landing) at an airfield in the UK.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I think mine will be from KVQQ to KJAX and around the patterns while I am learning to fly.. first long route will probably be from KJAX to KMIA. Flown that route a lot on the ATR in real life so figure it is fitting since that would be a role this would also be used in.

Guest KHAOS

I'm probably going to do some pattern work at KSEA for starters. Then I might mirror the routes used by Ameriflight that fly into Salt Lake City for UPS. I'd love to have the SA-227, as that's what they use at our base, but the J41 is about the closest I'll get. Looking forward to it.slc.jpg

my first flight gonna b egcc to eglc going to perfect for the 5 degree slop :( :(

Maybe Denver (KDEN) to Telluride (KTEX).
Great route!! This is a type of destination where a 737 would not work too well ...At the moment Telluride runway (in real world) is shut down for improvements .. will reopen later in November. Landing at 9,000+ ft - must be fun and the views are stunning indeed!I still recall t-shirts they sell at TEX airport - some people fly at 9078 ft we land!!

I think I'll try something not too taxing for the first flight - Maybe Sion (LSGS) to Courcheval (LFLJ) heheWHAT!!! no parachutes!!!This vid has some of my early attempts in it lol

John Ellison

Courcheval?? Alright, let me know how that goes. Okay?I used to ski the Three Valleys when I was stationed in Germany. I've seen the type aircraft that get into and out of this place. This was also the first time I watched someone on skis with a hang glider go off a cliff. Still gives me shudders.

Dan Downs KCRP