Sign in to follow this  
MrSpeaker

First JS41 Filight

ORBX Tamworth is to be released soon, so YSTW-YSCH or YSTW-YHBA is a good option for beautiful views. I may as well go with something like LEPA-LFMN (Riviera/Saleya approaches are pure fun), any combination of EDHL/EDDG/EDLW/EDLP (short runway ops), LIMW-LSGS (challenging approach), or anything other that has detailed addon scenery and i've got printed charts for.Regards,Radek B.

Regards,

Radek

ORBX Tamworth is to be released soon, so YSTW-YSCH or YSTW-YHBA is a good option for beautiful views. I may as well go with something like LEPA-LFMN (Riviera/Saleya approaches are pure fun), any combination of EDHL/EDDG/EDLW/EDLP (short runway ops), LIMW-LSGS (challenging approach), or anything other that has detailed addon scenery and i've got printed charts for.Regards,Radek B.
For me guys it is KSEA to KGPI(my home town airport). I would highly recommend this route. Here is my route at FL250:SEA J12 EPH V120 GEG V448 FCA

Scott

KGPI

Banner_MJC1.png

my first flight gonna b egcc to eglc going to perfect for the 5 degree slop :( :(
Never mind. Was trying to help him out with getting his banner to show up, however when I copy and paste the correct method...it does not show up in the post.Sorry dude.

A relatively short local hop- KATW to KORD.
That is definitely on my list along with KMSN-KORD. Then KSTL-KMSN possibly.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

East Midlands EGNX in BMI colours out over the east coast to do some airwork and training I think.I would have prefered EGNS the Isle of man in British regional colours as this is where I used watch the J41 when I flew in there in my HS748, but sadly the VFR airfields Northern volume isnt out yet so EGNS is just a MS airfield. I think a aircaft like this deserves proper scenery for its first flight!cheersJon

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

I have to review my first flight - After the Tutorial for the typerating I will fly from LSGG to LOWS and return

Mine is going to be British Airways/Loganair : EGCC - EGAE - EGCC - Manchester to City of Derry and back! The flights I used to travel on in the real J41! :)