Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

The PMDG JS4100 on YouTube

Wow, seems ultra smooth - especially the engine gauges during engine start. Will be an instant buy for me. I can't believe the people who say they won't buy because it's a turboprop or has no 2D panel. An outstanding aircraft is an outstanding aircraft and anyone who has a passion for flying should surely recognise that!It goes without saying that I'm hoping it's released in time for the weekend - it'll be such an amazing end to the week.

Don't you guys have a feeling that this must be a first FS addon aircraft that you look on the outside, inside and conclude it is absolutely flawless ... no single touch-up is required anywhere?

You guys never cease to amaze me. Once again, you have raised the bar. Keep up the amazing work you guys. Thanks again!Blake

Really stunning. Can't wait!!! :(

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Awesome video, if it doesn't delay release I'd love to see more (quickly done or not!).I still can't get over how realistic the gauges, dials and displays all look, right down to the wear on the glass and all.

This is really great! May I ask - what computer did you use for that? I mean processor, graphics card and RAM etc.

I will refrain from using sailor talk here but...The plane and systems looks freaking awesome! It feels like christmas as a kid, I can't sleep cause a new PMDG plane will be here soon.

Nothing to much is wrong with sailor talk Chief. Unless of course you are talking sailor talk as in explitives, lol. That isn't what comes to mind when I look at this bird though. This is nothing short of outstanding work from this dev team. Already got my binder ready to print off the pub's whenever they hit the streets. Can't thank you enough for the video though. Just can't wait to see it for myself.

This is really great! May I ask - what computer did you use for that? I mean processor, graphics card and RAM etc.
Vin's system is a Core i7 920, 6GB Corsair DDR3, Asus P6T mobo, eVGA GTX285 1GB, running Vista x64.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Vin's system is a Core i7 920, 6GB Corsair DDR3, Asus P6T mobo, eVGA GTX285 1GB, running Vista x64.
That's more or less the system I'm ordering today in order to be able to fly this bird. I'll just wait for the ATI 5800 to be released before I get the GPU. Anyone wants an E6600 with Nvidia 8800GT OC :D

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------