Sign in to follow this  
Charlie Chew

Two new Flight Ontario sceneries

Flight Ontario has just released two new freeware sceneries:Muskoka and an updated version of their Thunder Bay scenery.Both look fantastic. Can't wait to try them out after I wrap up my project for work this weekend.Thanks Flight Ontario, for continuing to give FS9 users new and exciting releases to look forward to.

"Even Ozzy's wagging his tail again. Liam who?"

Thanks for the heads up..downloading it now. Boy, that Muskoka scenery looks really wonderful in those screen shots. Mark

Love all the Flight Ontario stuff. Muskoka is a nice addition (and great of them to still support FS9!)

Just looked at the screenshots on the site - never really even thought about Canada before (sorry!) and golly, looks nice.But I

Just looked at the screenshots on the site - never really even thought about Canada before (sorry!) and golly, looks nice.But I