Sign in to follow this  
Guest kurtj

FS 2004 Aircrafts

I know there are many developers that are willing to make new aircrafts for FS2004-ACOF, that

Hey Bro, over half of these have been done and are fairly recent and not to bad. the gulfstream IV by Rick Sasala is nice, as well as the IAI westwind. Between Mike Stone and Chuck Dome we have a falcon 200 and a King air and Queen air, just search around, some nice freeware out there. I agree that some need updating, but they will all work in the new sim, I don't think to many designers will be redoing them right away, but you never know, lord knows we have 1000 737 models (with a million skins to match) ;-)Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest kurtj

I would like to see a realistic MD-8x for fs2004 with an accurate panel+ sounds to go along with it. I know some of you will say ffx has them, and thats true. I am not one to critize negatively instead I will critize positively hoping that the next MD-8x will have a more realistic tail, and some will have the square tail cone, and others will have the pointed one. Just my 2 cents.

Guest Aero767

Hi,I'm looking for a IAIWestwind package that will run with FS2002. Any ideas where I could get one?ThanksAero767

Guest Erick_Cantu

We updated the MD80's with the different tails months ago...

Guest rmce

add on Matthies BAe146. Stunning cockpit and aircraft all free.

Guest buzzard34

It'd be nice to see a BAC 1-11 or better yet, a Boeing BWB. The BWB could be very kewl to see...