Sign in to follow this  
Guest Harpo

CTD while loading Weather.

Guest Harpo

Yet another wonderful MFS error of some kind for me.Alright, so here goes:I open FSX, the game loads and the main menu comes up. I just leave the default location/weather/time and click "Fly Now". What happens? The sim begins to load. But after reaching "Creating World-wide weather" (and reaching 83% exactly, every single time), I get a fatal error warning followed by a "Program restarting". If I change the weather to Clear Skies, the sim will load but there will be no sky (when panning the view up, the scenery just gets dragged up in a repeat like moving a window when the program behind it is frozen). I recently installed first the PMDG MD-11 along with several liveries and played for a while with it with no problems. I then installed the PMDG 747-400X along with several liviries. However, with this installed the sim would freeze upon selecting the plane. I then uninstalled the 747 and tried flying the MD-11. This was the first time that I got the fatal error. Thinking that perhaps it had something to do with PMDG, I removed the MD-11 as well. However, the error still occured. I have checked my modules folder to ensure that PMDG didn't leave anything behind after the uninstall, but no. Any help would REALLY be appreciated since Flight-simming is how I spend 90% of my free time.-HarpoNail%20Biting.gif

Guest Harpo

C'mon, does anyone know what it might be!?!?! Please!? It's still happening and I can't figure out what it could possibly be. Although I guess that's the reason that nobody's responded yet.