Sign in to follow this  

Which panels do you use?

I'm sure we all fly with a variety of airline and GA aircraft. Regarding the airliner variety, there are some very nice complex 2D panels available from payware suppliers PSS- (B744,777,A320, Dash8); PIC (B757/767), DF (B737-3/400); RFP (B747-100/200/300) and maybe more.Then there are the stock FS panels for some of the above a/c, and finally some really nice free/shareware panels in the libraries that 3rd party designers have done (usually based on the FS stock panels, but not always).I'm wondering what your favorite panel is for the various aircraft that you fly? I can;'t get past the PIC panel, and (unrealistically) use it for a/c other than the 757/767, although it's very wierd for a/c with more than 2 engines :)Thanks,Bruce.

Guest ba747heavy

I am using exclusively the 737NG from PMDG, fantastic package, and it will be worth the money when it hits the market!

I am yet to see a panel that would give the same level of smooth update, analog-like gauge quality as the Flight1's Meridian panel. Simply beyond everything else on the market today.Michael J.

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi Michael,well, if your retrofit your panels with Jet Line Avionics, now any Freeware or Payware aircraft panel benefit the same smootheness and precision! please note that it is more than an antialiased display: it really is a real world CRT/LCD screen simulator! It also adds a number of features to enhance the integration and experience, such as a complete set of user parameters to suit each one's colors, settings, aircraft, as well as some nice additional controls such a yoke mounted AP Disco, a ambient gear down sound, a full TCAS II compliant simulation, a full GPWS Mark V simulation which is by the book...In this case, it is less a question of which panel you use, but rather how you equip it!Growing list of panels already made by the community to the community are available from here:http://www.reality-xp.com/community/files.htmHope this helps!

Guest Lobaeux4

I run the whole gamut, but my favorites are the PSS Airbus (having a problem with it though, no CDI), the PIC 767, and Oleksiy Frolov's Dash 8. I occasionaly fly Bill Grabowski's ERJ, a CRJ with Jet Line 4 gauges, Project Fokker with Jet Line 4 gauges, and DF 737.Out of all, I think my favorite is the FREEWARE Dash 8 by Oleksiy!!

i only use the IK DC9 and richard probst excellent 727 version 4 panel with the FFX and the 732 sounds from the FS2000 library. These are my 2 favorite planes and always have been . If I had to pick a more modern plane I would still keep it small. My choices would proboly be the 737NG CRJ and ERJ. I like regional flights :) or something within the 1-2 1/2 hour range . Capt.Richard Dillon (KATL)www.jetstarairlines.comhttp://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg"Lets Roll" 9/11 -----------------------Specs AMD 2400 XP MSI KTV4 768MB DDR 2100Asus GF4 ti 4200 128MBSB Audigy Gamer Ch Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows XP pro SP1a