Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG BAe JS4100 Manuals Available

Captains-Just a quick note to let you know that the manuals for the PMDG BAe JS4100 have been made live on our downloads page.Look under the DOCUMENTATION page and you will find them at the top!The best part about having the manuals out to you is that the software will follow shortly!HINT: Read through PILOT INTRO, then the TUTORIAL, then the Aircraft Operating Manual in that order. It will get you into this complex turboprop simulation gradually in digestible pieces!For those interested in printed copies of the Aircraft Operating Manual, we'll have some news on that in a few days. We are working on final pricing- and trying to make them as inexpensive as possible. Will be quite a bit less expensive than the MD-11 manuals because it is about 1/4 the size....Okay- don't wander too far off- and make sure you leave your phone turned on- there's a good chance that crew scheduling will be calling you with a J41 trip before the day is out. :(

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

may the force be with us - erm or something like that. Thank you very much for your effort to bring us this little Bird.

Wow, did not know that you've got Ernie for the FMS - really nice, love his' FSBuild too.Looking forward to the release - will keep my weekend busy :(

Thanks a lot guys. You know that this could be the time i switch from FS9 to FSX. Thanks to you. Been really wanting a good prop since FS4. :(

And we are printing! m' yeah, I'm gonna need you to postpone releasing that bird for three weeks until I get my new computer, that'd be great.

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

sometimes it helps to refresh the page with ctrl + F5first I did not se the manuals, but after refreshing with ctrl F5 it saw them

Okay- don't wander too far off- and make sure you leave your phone turned on- there's a good chance that crew scheduling will be calling you with a J41 trip before the day is out. :(
Oh man, with a nice 4-day holiday weekend too! That would be a great excuse to get out of some of the chores my wife had planned for me this weekend :(

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Oh man, with a nice 4-day holiday weekend too! That would be a great excuse to get out of some of the chores my wife had planned for me this weekend :(
Me myself lives two different lives! From 0700AM to 0900PM I am a family man taking care of my wife and two kids. From 0900PM to 0300AM it's all MSFS and some DoD! :D That leaves just 4 hours of sleep but it's manageble! :D

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------