Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG BAe JS4100 Manuals Available

For those interested in printed copies of the Aircraft Operating Manual, we'll have some news on that in a few days. We are working on final pricing- and trying to make them as inexpensive as possible. Will be quite a bit less expensive than the MD-11 manuals because it is about 1/4 the size....
Consider at least 1 sold already :)

Third manual set sold :( Regards,Radek B.

Regards,

Radek

Under firefox you carnt see the manuals, but under ie8 l can heheheheagain PMDG thanks guys for your hard workPaul

You know, this might be an opportunity for me to start learning how to fly these planes properly....assuming that the tutorial has a "dummies" option :(

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest fonz

on behalf for the people that love short hauls...................................... thank you PMDG.............. al

Under firefox you carnt see the manuals, but under ie8 l can heheheheagain PMDG thanks guys for your hard workPaul
Press Ctrl+F5, which reloads the page in FF and ignores the cache.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Release today? :( Great, have to get my money ready... :( Aleksi

I guess I'm going to have to install FSX. I been avoiding it like an apple with a worm in it.

Oooooo - exciting times. The link to the J41 has been removed from the Products > FSX menu - must be updating the pages to add the download to the website!!

No it hasn't, in FF or IE with a CTRL F5 to ignore the cache :( EDIT now it has disappeared, nearly there. :(

Cheers, Andy.