Hi,After waiting almost a month for my replacement memory from Corsair, I got them yesterday. I ran memtest and got the following.Memory.jpgUnless I'm doing something wrong, these will be going back to Corsair as well. I cannot believe they sent me the same version as the ones I returned (Ver. 2.1).

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Voltages and timings all according to spec? Sometimes you have to set them up manually.

Konrad

That's an old article. Corsair and Elpida have since worked together to correct the issue. It's not impossible that the OP may have received an old batch of DIMMs but I think system settings should be checked before jumping to conclusions.

Hello,Well, I just tested all three module in every slot. Two out of the three modules work fine, one module gives me errors, every time in every slot.--------------------------------------------I conducted the following tests--------------------------------------------Tested one module, one at a time, in each slot. Two of the three memory sticks tested ok in all three slots. One module had errors in all three slots.Tested the two good modules in slots one and two, they tested ok.Tested the two good modules in slots two and three, they tested ok.Its not the motherboard nor is it my settings/voltage. If it were my motherboard or settings/voltage it should happen to all three sticks.Looks like I'll be without the Corsair modules another three weeks. I just purchased the following:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16820226050Lets see how they perform. I think I'm done with Corsair, its not the first time I got burned with their top-on-the-line / state-of-the-art modules. But it will be the last!

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Guest Nick_N
Looks like I'll be without the Corsair modules another three weeks. I just purchased the following:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16820226050Lets see how they perform. I think I'm done with Corsair, its not the first time I got burned with their top-on-the-line / state-of-the-art modules. But it will be the last!
Good choiceYou will no longer be running your QPI/DRAM Voltage in excess of 1.35-1.40 and the performance will be a bit higher than DDR3 2000 8-8-8

Hi,After waiting almost a month for my replacement memory from Corsair, I got them yesterday. I ran memtest and got the following.Memory.jpgUnless I'm doing something wrong, these will be going back to Corsair as well. I cannot believe they sent me the same version as the ones I returned (Ver. 2.1).
Hi mike, I bet you are really feed up now, I Know I would be Mate, Ive Got the same memory as you corsair doms 2000mhz but timings are diffrent 8-8-8-24, they ran mem test ok but they require a qpi/dram setting of 1.6v which sends out a lot of heat into my system. also 1.65v for dram. Have you got the same voltage settings . I have a 975 & asus p6t deluxe and got it o/c to 4.3mhz stable but cannot seem to get ot any higher.temps 70c 100% load . qpi/dram settings seem to be a problem with 2000mhz memory and I think NickN is right in what he says the br=est option is to shoot for some 1600mhz 6-6-6-20 with lower volt requirements and maybe you will be able to push your 975 to 4.6mhz with out having high temps. thats what I am thinking about anyway?.Hope you get sorted soon mate , all the best AndyR

Hi,Well the new ram from NewEgg arrived today (mushkin 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3: 6-7-6-18). So far memtest V2.11 ran through twice with no errors.Corsair actually wanted me to pay for shipping again, what nerve.

Hi,Well, I've run 15 passes of Memtest V2.11 with no problems/errors.My QPI/DRAM was 1.6, I lowered the QPI/DRAM as follows.QPI/DRAM Core Voltage: 1.35DRAM Bus Voltage: 1.64Wonder if I'll be able to raise the overclock with the lower voltage.

Hi,Well, I've run 15 passes of Memtest V2.11 with no problems/errors.My QPI/DRAM was 1.6, I lowered the QPI/DRAM as follows.QPI/DRAM Core Voltage: 1.35DRAM Bus Voltage: 1.64Wonder if I'll be able to raise the overclock with the lower voltage.
Hi Mike, I think You will get a bit more out of your 975 now you have lowered your qpi/dram down to 1.35v. I have a good set of Dominator gtx 2000mhz intel 975i / p6t board / the same as you and I have pegged back my memory to 1866mhz timings (7-7-6-18) Qpi/Dram 1.425 & 1.375 Cpu volt , Dram buss 1.66 / 133x33 multiplier ROCK STEADY AT 4.4 GHZ . I also think There my be More in there yet as well.Temps are 23c idle 68/72c 100% prime95 stress test.Set at 2000mhz memory speed I had to have QPI/dram 1.60volts and temps were high 80c.Plus timings 8-8-8-24. Hope this helps. AndyR