Sign in to follow this  
mfueeg

realy today? J41

hallo, i^m waiting in switzerland. doas the J41 realy comming today?

So far it is looking likely, yes.See the sticky at the top about the manuals. First post. :)Best regards,Robin.

"Today" kinda passed for us in Central Europe. First thing tomorrow morning I hope!-Morten

There is not a release time, regardless of the attention given to the "it's coming" comment.I've learned through many beta releases that when Robert says today that could be 2 am CDT (CDT=UTC-5).

Dan Downs KCRP

It seems to me that the past releases have usually been around the 8 to 11pm EDT time-frame, to the best of my recolection. Guess we'll keep reading (at the pub) and find-out in due course...Then again, I'm sure someone with more energy than I could go back and find the first threads for each aircraft and figure out an averge time-frame...It probably doesn't matter, but doesn't Robert live in the MDT zone?

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

but doesn't Robert live in the MDT zone?
PDT

UTC-8I'm off to sleep.I know he posts in the forums a couple of hours before The Button goes live.Wait for Mr. Randazzos first post here when he awakes, then add a couple of hours. ;)I'm off - night! :)Best regards,Robin.

PDT
...and from a server load perspective, later in the evening PDT is generally the best time to release....you'll really pick up 2 timezones in the US and APAC.

I'm off - night! :)
me too! have to get up early tommorow (hopefully the j41 will have been released by then!

UTC-8
UTC-7 since we are on daylight saving ...