Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

Still here? Stay here...

LOL just woke up at 10am here in Melbourne Australia. Woot!I shall grab a cup of coffee and a ciggy.Eric

Yep, still here.Now I for sure am staying.Thanks Vin for the HU. Thank you (all of you) for everything else as well.Really looking forward to enjoying the fruits of all your folks labor.

Darn! And I was just leaving to visit my dispatcher...errr...girlfriend. Oh well, no Jestreaming until tomorrow night I guess. :(~Sean St. Onge

Wow there are a good amount of people just standing by their computer hitting the F5 key over and over....I love it!

Guest yankeesji

I'm stuck at work for another 45 minutes! Then a 10 minute commute to the homefront! :(

It's close! :(
LOL, yea sure it is... Does "Close" = "Soon" cause if so... J/K Looking foreward to it..By the way, whats happening with the failure Module? JB

Guest fockwulf

additional liveries available for download...

oooh, 1:30 AM here.. gotta be up at 9... should I..........? :(Can't wait for this British Aerospace Godess :)Rick.

Guest 747-fan

Hahaha funny guys at PMDG... I went to their shop just now to find that they'd put it out for 10,000 $. I hit refresh and it was gone again. :(Well it's late here, I'm off to bed. I won't have the energy to load it up in FSX tonight anyway. Post first impressions ASAP guys! :(