Sign in to follow this  
Bonkster

Trouble with shopping cart

Hi,I'm logged into my account and I'm able to add the JS41 to my cart, but when I click "Checkout", it keeps saying my cart is empty...Any ideas?ThanksAlex

Alex,Try deleting your pmdg.com cookie and try again...Cheers,Jason

Hi,I'm logged into my account and I'm able to add the JS41 to my cart, but when I click "Checkout", it keeps saying my cart is empty...Any ideas?ThanksAlex

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Eric,Try deleting your pmdg.com cookie.. and try again...
See above for possible solution...

Alex,Try deleting your pmdg.com cookie and try again...Cheers,Jason
Hi Jason.Still says empty... deleted the cookie, cleared the cache. closed IE and re-opened it.. still says empty...Any other suggestions?ThanksAlex

Try Mozilla Firefox instead of IE...
It definitely appears to be an IE8 problem... worked fine in IE7 on my laptop.ThanksAlex

Hi Jason.Still says empty... deleted the cookie, cleared the cache. closed IE and re-opened it.. still says empty...Any other suggestions?ThanksAlex
Alex,I ended up using Safari on my ipod to order and it worked fine. Not sure if it helps but if you've got a pda/smartphone with internet try that.Regards,Eric

Close your browser and then reopen and add the Js41 to the cart. Click checkout and it'll ask for e-mail and password to log-in. Enter your login there and then proceed to checkout :(

Fort Lauderdale Executive (FXE) - PPL ASEL

i9 12900k @ 5.2 - 32 GB DDR5 @ 6000 - 3080TI - W11