Sign in to follow this  
Silverbird

FlyTampa's New Fsx Project! Boston V3!

I am so happy to hear that FlyTampa is doing more stuff. I love it and they have some of the nicest support staff. I lost my code, forgot my email, contacted them with a completely fishy story and then basically forgot about it. A couple of days later I got an email from a nice lady who said she had continued to research it and found the email I had ordered it under (one I hardly ever use). That's the kind of customer service that really builds loyalty.

Guest j0nx

Man it's about time! Sorry to hear about your job though mate. Maybe you can consult with aerosoft and show them how to create decent products with decent support because they have neither at the moment and could greatly benefit from your expertise. God help us if they are the ones developing the next replacement to fsx...

Guest ightenhill
Man it's about time! Sorry to hear about your job though mate. Maybe you can consult with aerosoft and show them how to create decent products with decent support because they have neither at the moment and could greatly benefit from your expertise. God help us if they are the ones developing the next replacement to fsx...
Second that, Im not spending another penny with them until they learn the meaning of beta testing and support... They seem to have an attitude at the moment of publish everything as quickly aas possibleLooking forward to more Tampa excellence

Looks Great and I cant wait. You make the best quality add-on airports out there and I'm sure if you keep the airports comming we will eat em up like candy and your jobless problem will go away.

Jim Wenham

It's most definitely great to see FlyTampa is back producing airports. I previously tried to port the San Diego KSAN to FSX but had issues. I'll be looking forward to future products!

Keith Guillory

Guest 413X3

that makes how many versions of bos out there? seriously how about lax, sea, san, mia, anc, etc. there is already one freeware and one payware version of bos in the community.

that makes how many versions of bos out there? seriously how about lax, sea, san, mia, anc, etc. there is already one freeware and one payware version of bos in the community.
HI '413X3 Yes there is one payware scenery for Boston, but it is in no way near the super high quality that flytampa produces, flytampa v2 was only for fs9 this will be for fsx and later on fs9 if things go well with flytampa, George one of the scenery designers, might do other sceneries after Boston I really hope he does he and Martin are extremely talented when it comes to making scenery for flight simulator and one of the best scenery developers in fs.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Guest ightenhill
Right of course .. Have you actually wasted cash on the so called (lets not embarrass them) payware version: its about one stage removed from the default and if ever I felt the need for a refund it would be this ...Looking at the Tampa screenshots, its like comparing shrivelled raisins with ripe shiraz grapes..

Cool! Too bad it won't be freeware (it was always sorta "Grimshaw's awesome freeware BOS scenery") but it would suck horribly to lose one's job so I can see why he had to go payware with that one.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guest j0nx

So I'm guessing that this scenery will strictly be Logan and not the surrounding Boston area with the buildings etc like with Kai Tak? Kai Tak for FSX is a work of art. Next to flightscenery Portland for fs9 it is the single finest piece of sim work ever made.

That looks stunning, doesn't it. He is very good.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

This is really great news. I loved the FS9 version. Now I can fly KJFK-KBOS in the new PMDG BAE Jetstream 4100.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

:( I have not seen any FT or FSDT quality KBOS's out there for FSX.

Guest Tingoose

That texturing in the screenshots is jawdropping!