nice setup you have there Alex, would you go 1 large screen i.e 40 inch HD?
Hi Clayton- If I was comfortable with those 2 centre windscreen posts and had a faster computer- yes. a 40-45 " screen would be nice! Unfortunately the PMDG 747 is the only plane I've found with a FO panel that can be set up like this- integrated with the Capt panel.Awhile back I suggested to PMDG that they make the 2 panels so they could be combined (no overlap to contend with) - answer was they would consider this for the future.Another approach rather than an HDTV is a sigle projector. I found one that has a focal length of only 6' and produces a 4:3 ratio image- , 100" diag. or 80" wide, 60" high. That would fit into an ordinary room!!! The single projector sort of solves the problem of high cost of replacement bulbs.If I was 20 years younger I'd try it! Also, I have some ideas to build a slightly concave projector screen which would solve the horizon bending/twisting in roll and pitch modes. (this is why multi monitors are placed in an arc around the pilot.)I suppose I see Flight Sim solely as a wannabe real simulator- as to close to commercial simulators as possible without spending much money. I couldn't care less about airplane exterior or cabin views or fancy airplane paint jobs or skin dents. I rate the view from the flight deck as- just as, or more important than panel fidelity. And a view/panel where you have to pan and zoom simply doesn't cut it. So I accept the limits of panel accuracy in using 2D panels and popups as the price of enjoying a 145

you will never separate alex and his multi-screen setup! : D
Probably true- unless you would like to finance for me, a nice projector and curved screen- like a real simulator!Today, I think Wilbur and Orville would wonder where all the experimenters have gone. Seems nowadays, if you can't buy it ready made- off the shelf, it can't be done and is not worth even considering.Regards Alex Reid

Here's mine!2 x HannsG 28" screens on a DualHead2Go (running on an overclocked EVGA GTX280) + 'custom modified' CH throttles, yoke and pedals.Lower image is a screenie of from the evening flight from EFHK to ENGM in my widescreen customised BAe146/AvroRJ85. Native resolution is 3840x1200GeoffImages over 200K file size deleted

Here's mine!2 x HannsG 28" screens on a DualHead2Go (running on an overclocked EVGA GTX280) + 'custom modified' CH throttles, yoke and pedals.Lower image is a screenie of from the evening flight from EFHK to ENGM in my widescreen customised BAe146/AvroRJ85. Native resolution is 3840x1200GeoffImages over 200K file size deleted
Sorry, the only information given at the upload page is "Max. single upload size: 1.76MB"Here is another try with a smaller image, since I cannot now edit my original post...Geoff

thats a nice setup therecan you post a screenshot of the PMDG 747 VC so i can see how it looks using the dualview set upthanks

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

thats a nice setup therecan you post a screenshot of the PMDG 747 VC so i can see how it looks using the dualview set upthanks
Sorry, I don't have that aircraft so I cannot help there.Geoff