Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

US NAT'L CHAMPIONSHIP AIR RACES 2009

Ok, it's Sunday the big day kids... Good luck and lets seeya all bring home the trophy...Please give us some updates please as the day goes on.....JB

Guest jlaine128
We just won the Silver medal! Freaking awesome!
Nice Job!John L

Congrats... so you all won your class?Do they index the results for all classes? If so, howd you guys do in the indexes...JB

Here's some pics - these are from Friday's Silver heat.The Home pylon:reno-1.jpgGrace 8 being towed out for staging prior to the race:reno-2.jpgKen Gottshcall taxiing Grace 8 out to the runway.reno-3.jpgJust about to lift off:reno-4.jpgUp up and away!reno-5.jpgComing down the chute for the race start:reno-6.jpgRace start:reno-7.jpgGrace 8 and Big Red banking around pylon 1:reno-8.jpgFinal pylon, heading for the checkered flag (the pixelation/blurring is from the heat coming off the ground, this was a zoom shot):reno-9.jpgVictory!reno-10.jpg

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Landing after the race:reno-11.jpgParking Grace 8 back in the pits - that's RSR on the left in the orange shirt and Paul Gollnick on the right.reno-12.jpgRSR and yours truly:reno-13.jpg

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Congrats Rob! Pleasure seeing you again! And great to be there!I had a chance to talk to Rob about future products. All I will say is...you guys are in for a suprise! Actually, quite a few! Too bad I didnt get to say hi to Ryan. I looked around for him too. There were alot more people this year than ever. Peter Osborn

Peter Osborn

Peter,I was really only around on Friday - Saturday we came and watched a couple morning races but then had to leave, sorry we didn't get to meet! I did meet Chuck (Snow Falcon) though, really nice guy!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Looked like a lot of fun.P.S. Ryan and Robert, It's great to be able to put faces to the names.Regards, :(

Exciting. I've flown into Stead AB years ago and one of these days will go for the races. I can't imagine the excitement of the team win (for it takes a team to win these). Wonderful.Thanks so much for the pictures. If you have some up close of Grace and her cockpit that would be good too (can I ask for picture like this here without being mistaken?).

Dan Downs KCRP

Pictures of the Cockpit..hmmmmm.....Hey why not do a T-6 PMDG style!!!!Peter OsbornPS Ryan I hope you can be there next year...we can all head over and grab a funnel cake!

Peter Osborn

Superb! Congrats and thanks for the pics :(

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)