Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

J41 CTD and fatal Error

HiHaving trouble with the J41.Install, Installed livery's, Activated on-line no problems. Loaded up to just look, All the gauges are showing and i clicked on the FMS and turned it on, again no problems and exited flight as it was 5AM, but as i did so fsx= "Fatal Error"Loaded up fsx ran a normal AC took off and no problems.Tyred loading the tutorial J41 "save"(from you) and CTD.The one strange thing is in the aircraft page, if I preview the J41 the rudder and ailerons are all fully deflected.????I use Vista 64 with all user admin turned off from the day i got vista 64 never had any problems with your MD 11 or any other payware AC.I hope you can help? I stayed up just about all night to get the J41 and this happening with a PMDG produced was the last thing I expected.I hope you can help asap.All the bestDavid Murden. UK

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

HiHaving trouble with the J41.Install, Installed livery's, Activated on-line no problems. Loaded up to just look, All the gauges are showing and i clicked on the FMS and turned it on, again no problems and exited flight as it was 5AM, but as i did so fsx= "Fatal Error"Loaded up fsx ran a normal AC took off and no problems.Tyred loading the tutorial J41 "save"(from you) and CTD.The one strange thing is in the aircraft page, if I preview the J41 the rudder and ailerons are all fully deflected.????I use Vista 64 with all user admin turned off from the day i got vista 64 never had any problems with your MD 11 or any other payware AC.I hope you can help? I stayed up just about all night to get the J41 and this happening with a PMDG produced was the last thing I expected.I hope you can help asap.All the bestDavid Murden. UK
Check the forums in a sticky perhaps. This was mentioned already. Sorry I can't be more specific because I don't run Vista I just glanced at it, but this has been covered.

I wish i could see where :(

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Thanks Spaceman3 but thats topic is Windows 7 but seems it could be related. The one time it did load the gauges where not blank. I am so gutted, just hope PMDG can help.

Mine CTD's FSX everytime I exit!! Otherwise runs like a charm. right seat gauges turned down and fps is in the 20's. Very pleased!! No I need to go read that tutorial :D FRED

Mine CTD's FSX everytime I exit!! FRED
Glad its not just me and your happy with that?

I'm getting crashes to desktop every now and again just doing simple things like reloading the aircraft, I'm not happy with the aircraft to be honest especially when you cant control things like the heading and altitude bugs with key presses on a keyboard, I know this sounds crazy but I've put in a refund request already, I've not had one single crash in FSX for several months and I have many hours logged in many aircraft over that time too. This morning I've had 5 or more crashes already and I've had enough, the MD11 works perfectly on my system so I know its not my kit, so refund request it is then, I cant afford to throw money away at the moment and I'm certainly not paying to beta test this aircraft, sorry. Maybe I'll buy it again in the future when its been finished properly.

Cheers, Andy.

Andy I to have no problems with fsx or any AC add-on and i have a lot. I am gutted i have CTD/fatal errors never thought this from PMDG and like you my MD 11 runs like a dream.I will wait for a good reply from PMDG Fingers crossed its a none bug????

Hi,Running FSX in Vista 64-bit here - no probs.What add-ons do you have installed? I found a conflict between the LeonardoSH.dll module and the MD-11 autopilot (would result in a CTD when I pressed a key combination to disconnect the autopilot in the MD-11). Might be something funky like that.Best regards,Robin.

I'm using Vista 64 too and the only add-on aircraft I have installed at the moment on this PC are the MD-11, RealAir Duke and Lotus sim L-39. My main reason for wanting a refund though is the lack of key commanding for basic autopilot control, which I was lead to believe were available from reading posts made by beta testers.

Cheers, Andy.

Hi,Running FSX in Vista 64-bit here - no probs.What add-ons do you have installed? I found a conflict between the LeonardoSH.dll module and the MD-11 autopilot (would result in a CTD when I pressed a key combination to disconnect the autopilot in the MD-11). Might be something funky like that.Best regards,Robin.
My fsx has not crashed once in months and I use MD 11, Dodo Helli was last add-on and like all other NP. There is no Q the J41 is crashing the second i tyred loading the tutorial flight it CTD no other save has ever done that. But thx for the thought.

Can you guys with the CTDs try rebuilding your FSX.cfg file? Just rename it to FSX.cfg.bak or something like that and then run the sim, it'll create a new one.There definitely is not any inherent CTD issue with this aircraft, we'd have seen it in testing, which was extremely extensive over the past few weeks. No one saw anything of the sort. It's gotta be a localized issue on your machine somehow...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

So why do no other aircraft suffer the issue? I will test it and make a back up of my original file, but it still doesn't explain why you didn't bother to tie up a basic dependencies between the autopilot bug adjustments and the default keyboard short cuts, even Carenado do this and they are not that good of a developer anymore in my opinion, come on please you guys are supposed to set an example.If you are using a custom autopilot again then you should have supplied a keyboard setup interface again like the MD11, its useless to me at the moment, I've got thousands invested in hardware that I cant use.

Cheers, Andy.

Glad its not just me and your happy with that?
I'm getting it as well. Also, when I reload the aircraft, I get this one almost every time. (Win7 64 RC) ---Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BEX Application Name: fsx.exe Application Version: 10.0.61637.0 Application Timestamp: 46fadb14 Fault Module Name: MSVCR80.dll Fault Module Version: 8.0.50727.4918 Fault Module Timestamp: 49d43de9 Exception Offset: 00008aa0 Exception Code: c000000d Exception Data: 00000000 OS Version: 6.1.7100.2.0.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Information 1: ab55 Additional Information 2: ab553ee1c6d15f31be416ab01bbcee7a Additional Information 3: 33a5 Additional Information 4: 33a5c8a58fe6bf7aa1a44192e4c60b72Read our privacy statement online: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104...mp;clcid=0x0409If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline: C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt