Sign in to follow this  
Guest KHAOS

J41 Ramp Manager Will Not Display

Guest Flyer_1

Yes but I was hoping that this would shed some light as to where the problem might be comming from.

Probably not, the SP2 is required and if missing then it's less likely to understand the problem.

Dan Downs KCRP

Just got the J41 tonight, and I'm absolutely blown away with the quality. I think this'll be my new favourite aircraft. Everything works beautifully, however, the ramp manager won't display at all when pressing SHIFT+2, or by selecting it from the "View" menu. The GPS and FMS will pop-up just fine, but the ramp manager will not. Any ideas?
I assure you this is an SP2 issue, as I had the same problem initially due to an SP2 corruption. Do this: Open the FMS and try to click on the buttons in the pop-up. Does it work? I found that 1) the ramp manager would appear for a split second and then go black. It would appear to be open when I pulled the views menu down (i.e., it had a check mark next to it), ans 2), the FMS would not work in the pop-up mode. The GPS works fine, however. Search for my thread "Work around for Ramp Manager" for more details.

Looks like the key command is working fine; I've even cleared the assignment out and reassigned it again. It still is not popping up.On the first try, it'll show a black square for a split second, then go to nothing. Pressing SHIFT+1 and SHIFT+3 will bring up the GPS and FMS, respectively, but the ramp manager is still nowhere to be found.
Have you tried selecting the ramp manager from the FSX pull down menus? This will provide further info on whether its a panel or key assignment issue.