Sign in to follow this  
pipeone46

J41 ADF / NDB Problem

Hello AllWell done on developing such a lovely turboprop aircraft for FSX, truly a joy to fly. I have noted that i can't set a ADF frequency in the radio panel. i can change the 100/1000 and the 0.5/0.0 parts but not the 10/1 parts, making the ADF Inop. If anyone elsa has this problem please post, It mite be me doing something wrong.Thanks

Hello AllWell done on developing such a lovely turboprop aircraft for FSX, truly a joy to fly. I have noted that i can't set a ADF frequency in the radio panel. i can change the 100/1000 and the 0.5/0.0 parts but not the 10/1 parts, making the ADF Inop. If anyone elsa has this problem please post, It mite be me doing something wrong.Thanks
What other FS add-onn utility is running there ?Vangelis

====================================

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

====================================

What other FS add-onn utility is running there ?Vangelis
Hi VangelisThe only thing else i am running is Active Sky. Are you having problems tuning in the ADF ?

I have tryed tuning the ADF in again and it is not having any of it. Is anyone else having the same problem?Ta

Please sign your name to posts in this forum.The ADF frequency set always worked when I used it in testing... usually only used it to set NDB freqs. Which freq are you trying to set?

Dan Downs KCRP

I have the same issue. Unable to change the 2nd and 3rd NDB freq digit.

Sorry guys, I finally had time to download the release version. There is a problem with the ADF frequency that didn't exist in beta. I hate it when that happens. I'll make an entry in the bug tracking system.

Dan Downs KCRP

I think I've spotted another related bug. If I try to set squawk through the captain's RMU i can only change the first digit. The F/O side is working fine though.

Keep reporting these, most helpful. Wouldn't you know it, I tried the freqs and didn't try the squawk. Someone is going to be lashed with the wet noodle.

Dan Downs KCRP

Sorry guys, I finally had time to download the release version. There is a problem with the ADF frequency that didn't exist in beta. I hate it when that happens. I'll make an entry in the bug tracking system.
Thanks, looking forward to the update

It's strange but sometimes the ADF works, sometimes it's locked, same with the transponder.

Guest lentofly
I have noted that i can't set a ADF frequency in the radio panel. i can change the 100/1000 and the 0.5/0.0 parts but not the 10/1 parts, making the ADF Inop. If anyone elsa has this problem please post, It mite be me doing something wrong.
I have the same ADF tuning problem.Also I tried using FMS to program the one ADF with 359.0 but it entered 359.9 into the RMU display.

Guys, this is fixed for SP1
Good to hear as I can't tune my ADF either!

Guest elefevr

Hi. Any temporary solution to the ADF 2nd and 3rd digits issue? Rather disturbing not being able using it.