Sign in to follow this  
citationjet

J41 Black Screens (EADI,EHSI,FMS) in Cockpit

Hi,I work with the tutorial but I have no success to bring the screens in the cockpit alive. They remain black (EADI,EHSI and the FMS)Is there something I have forgot to turn on ?Thanks in advance for any help.RgdsMark

Mark you need to give more info to how far you have worked though, what buttons have you pressed?I read it and its very clear step by step but J41 does not work for me so with more info hopefully someone can help you.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Hi David,I take one of the two models and place the aicraft on the airport. The Engines running already, enough Voltage is available, and I switch on the avionic left and right master switch on the overhead panel and klick on both yellow saftey knobs. I have the engine control panel display as well as the digital clock and the NAV/Com Unit but the other ones remains blackRgdsMark

Here are two pictures of the cockpitCockpit1Cockpit2
I cannot see your electrical sub-panel. Engines are running but...Also activation ok ? If all is correct and you still have a problem contact support.Vangelis

====================================

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

====================================

Hi Chris,I checked the brightness as well.....no success@VangelisActivation was fine.....i tried now everything but without success....still black screensWhat subpanel you mean exactly?

Mark-(please sign ALL your posts so we don't delete posts further down a thread in which we're also trying to help you!)Can you walk us into how you are winding up here?Are you loading a saved flight? From what menu/process are you loading the saved flight?Are you going into the sim from free flight?If you select the airplane from Free Flight and press FLY NOW does this problem persist?What is the ORDERID for your order- I want to take a look at your download source...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Noskaa
Mark-(please sign ALL your posts so we don't delete posts further down a thread in which we're also trying to help you!)Can you walk us into how you are winding up here?Are you loading a saved flight? From what menu/process are you loading the saved flight?Are you going into the sim from free flight?If you select the airplane from Free Flight and press FLY NOW does this problem persist?What is the ORDERID for your order- I want to take a look at your download source...
Hi Mark, Hi Robert.I have exactly the same Problem as Mark has.Here is what I

Guest Noskaa

Well I think I have...the switch for the GPU ist ON and the indicator above shows "GPU ON"Also I can here the GPU making much noise!

Looks that way to me to, make sure the avionics buses are on. They appear on but double check. Next step, run the installer and select repair for both aircraft and runtime libraries.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Noskaa

Here you can see it: And I have repaired, nothing changed

I think Chris nailed it.Looking at the EFIS control panel in the left screenshot, it's apparent that the EADI and EHSI intensities are turned down. Notice that the white tick on the outer knob is in the OFF position.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Guest Noskaa
I think Chris nailed it.Looking at the EFIS control panel in the left screenshot, it's apparent that the EADI and EHSI intensities are turned down. Notice that the white tick on the outer knob is in the OFF position.
:( well at maxiumum the tick is at exactly the same point : (here it