Sign in to follow this  
Nfus

2D panels?!

Guys,pls do not tell me there are not 2D panels on the J41!!!I use a multiple monitor configuration and 2D detachable panels would be the best (MD11 way).Nick

Hi,There aren't any 2D panels except for the manager and the FMS/AP.Best regards,Robin.

All you need is the FMS + AP/YD + VS?IAS wheel (popup thru Shift-3 or click on FMS in VC) and ramp manager (Shifit-2).They are there for you to undock on second monitor.Vangelis

====================================

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

====================================

it's a shame...wasted my money...never mind...Nick
READ BEFORE BUY, its on the official website.

It was made extremely apparent that this aircraft was VC only in basically every preview we did here, going back many many months.Please try using the VC, you will probably find you like it after you get used to which controls you need to actually operate the aircraft in flight. Most are available right in the main view.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

READ BEFORE BUY, its on the official website.
Yes the only one to blame is myself... :( Unfortunately I use a multimonitor configuration (3+1) which need 2D panles to be used at best...I will have to keep on flying with my ATR... :( Nick

LOL!! Yep...keep doing away with 2D...and reducing your market share. LOL!
Keep laughing bud, this is already our best selling product since the FS9 747.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Keep laughing bud, this is already our best selling product since the FS9 747.
Thats very cool info Ryan. You think it's because it's a short haul Turboprop or because of the pricepoint?JB

2D Multi-monitor setups represent a a very small minority of users. PMDG aimed at the largest target market - Single monitor setups. Great move I reckon. Unfortunately some will not like it. You have to aim ahead of the curve. In this age of high development and publishing costs and rampant theft you need the highest return for investment. Try TrackIR and put 2D to bed.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

I have 3 monitors...2 19inchers flanking a 24 incher...I love the J41...not sure the problem.

Noah Bryant