Sign in to follow this  
tango4

JS41 How to edit points of view

Hi everyone !First, I'd like to thank once again the whole pmdg team for providing us with such high quality aircraft! (I simply can't wait he 737 ;))Here comes my question: I'm using a track IR and I programmed a button on my joystick to recenter it. But I'm not very happy with the default views provided with the JS41. I would like to change their order, and change some of the points of views themselves.I'd like to know if this is possible and how. If some one could give me a hint, that would be great !Best regards to all.Charles MOULINLFPG ATCPS:PLEASE GIVE US THE ABILITY TO MAP KEYS !!!! I'm lost with my cougar, and the fact that this add-on is VC only makes it even more necessary to be able tio map AP knobs and buttons.

Thanks a lot for your VERY fast answer !I'll have a look at those right now!Charles

Also to change the order of views you have to move the whole camera sections in the order you wish them to appear, you dont need to change the camera number to do this though, its the actual order they are in in the aircraft config that matters.

Cheers, Andy.

Well, thanks again, I was able to do just that !I have cameras that perfectly suit my needs thanks to you.Now let's hope there will be a keyboard mapping tool and a failure module!Charles

I must admit that I was surprised there were no alternate configs for wide-screen monitors, many of the views are zoomed out too far as a result of being optimised for 4:3 screens. I must get on with customising the views soon also.

Cheers, Andy.