Sign in to follow this  

FS2004 COF + Paypal?

Guest Grey_Wolf

Is there a web store that I can order/preorder COF with a pay pal acount?

Guest Grey_Wolf

The AVSIM store was the first place I looked to buy COF, but unless I missed something I need a credit card/ debit card (step 7 in the check out/ create acount procedure)I dont have a credit card or debit card. With my medical bills from last year (373 days cancer free!!)I cant qualify for one.I'll double check the site, see if I can mail a check or money order.

Use the email link in the store to contact Marty, and explain the issue. I am sure we can accomodate you somehow. Let him know I sent you. :)

Guest Stompy

Yeah, and tell him "Tom said I could have a discount, too". :-lol

Guest Grey_Wolf

Thanks, I'll give him a shout :)

Guest flightjunkie

If not, you can find a trusty person on this site or something and mail him a check and have him preorder for you and send it to you when you can get it.Better yet, go to your local Electronics Boutique and preorder.

You have a PayPal VIRTURAL MasterCard!! Go to the withdraw section of your PayPal Acct. and then click to Withdraw suing ur online Virtual MC. If you have any other questions Call (or e-mail) Paypal for help in using it.