Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

Captain Sim announces THEIR...

Guest RiddlePilot

Typo/grammar error on the front page. I know, I know, I'm picky.Nevermind, its fixed now. If you didn't see it, call me crazy, but I promise...

Simply stated, you're wrong wrong wrong. You're wrong I am telling you and you're crazy. :-lol

Well, English is a difficult language, especially for slavonic language speakers. For example, Russian has no definite or indefinite articles. Something we take for granted, but a completly alien concept to a Pole, Russian, etc. I think they do a very good job really. Think how many Brits, Americans, etc get their/there muddled up. Especially on this forum! I admit to many spelling errors here myself; usually when I'm in a hurry to write something.I've used some of the posts on AVSIM with my English students here in Warsaw; they find it amazing how many mistakes they can find. It gives them a nice confidence boost :-)Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

And I made a few in that last one too!!!Drat and double drat!i are an english Teacher!Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)