Sign in to follow this  
Jim Robinson

Hot Downloads, FSGenesis?

Curious more than anything, but did anybody notice that "FSGenesis - The West Coast 38.2m Terrain Mesh - Eastern Nevada" and "FSGenesis - The West Coast 38.2m Terrain Mesh - Kootenay Lake region" were in the number one and two spots today?I'm certainly not knocking FSGenesis' freeware mesh packages in any way, in fact I have the entire West Coast and Rocky Mtn. packages installed and consider them a "mandatory add-on", but it just seems odd that these files that were added to the library nearly 2 yrs ago would all of the sudden one day appear at the top of the hot files list for no apparent reason. Anybody know what the skinny is? Must be required/recommended by some other recently released file? What am I missing? (Besides a life :) )Thanks,Jim

Jim, no explanation from here. Probably as you say, a required set of files from another add-on or a site has highlighted the files and linked to them, causing a bump in downloads.