Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Australian Scenery

The author decided to boycott AVSIM. We assumed that since he was boycotting us that he would not want to have his file in our library. The file was removed accordingly. You can thank him for limiting its availability, at least on AVSIM and for the 450,000 members of the AVSIM library.

Guest Aussie Paul

Hi, the guys at Vista Australis advise you can download from http://jaykae.org/files/voz099.zip.Some confusion as to why it was actualy removed from AVSIM, but VOZ advise they did NOT ask AVSIM to remove the file.

"VOZ advise they did NOT ask AVSIM to remove the file"No one ever said he did. He started an infantile boycott of AVSIM because he objected to our removing a thread he started in the forums, demanded an explanation as to why, did not lke my response, stomped his foot, left in a huff and launched a "boycott" of AVSIM. We removed his file from our library accordingly. After all, why should we spend our resources and bandwidth for someone that is boycotting us. That doesn't make sense to me...

>After all, why should we spend our resources and>bandwidth for someone that is boycotting us. That doesn't make>sense to me...Just in case you have "lost the plot" Tom, AVSIM was originally born as a means for flightsim enthusiasts to share files and stories about this software we are so passionate about.AVSIM (by removing the file) is stopping flightsim enthusiasts the opportunity of grabbing this great software.You can "boycott" the individual if you like but please don't boycott one of the most exciting scenery releases in a long, long, time.VOZ is indeed amazing and best of all its "free", which means that the time and effort the programmers and beta testers have put into it comes from the joy of what they are doing for the entire flightsim community as a whole.Too many people these days are releasing crap and making money for it which they should be ashamed of.With the impending release of VOZ 1.1 in a few days, I am asking to please consider your actions and give the flightsim community the chance to get the best Australian scenery ever and some of the best flightsim scenery ever released.Yours sincerely,Qantas81Adelaide, South Australia.

Flight Simulator - MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 Pro |  HDD - 1 x Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVME M.2 (OS) - 1 x WD Blue 1TB NVME M.2 (Software) - 1 x WD Blue (SMR) 2TB 3.5 SATA (Storage) | Main Board - MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK | CPU - AMD Ryzen 7, 5800X (3.8Ghz) Un-clocked | RAM - 64GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo RGB DDR4 3600Mhz | Video Card - MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming X TRIO 10GB Monitor - SAMSUNG 49" LC49RG90 ULTRAWIDE | VR Headset - HP Reverb G2 |  Case - Corsair 5000D Airflow | CPU Cooling - Corsair ICUE H115i Elite Cappelix 280MM | Power Supply - Gigabyte AORUS AP850GM 850W 
Controls - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke & Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant + Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition + CH Products Pro Pedals 

f70zmw-6.png

In case "I have lost the plot"??? I have been here since the beginning... I KNOW why AVSIM was founded. I founded it.As for depriving the community; we are not depriving or stopping the community from anything. I am sure that group will have plenty of places where it can be downloaded from and the user community will have plenty of URL's to locate it.

Guest Ali

Come on Tom, smile once in a while :)I heard lots about you.Regards,Alexander Martin.