Sign in to follow this  
Guest sfgiants13

Really Weird

Guest sfgiants13

I just added some Horizon and America West flightplans manually. I got the aircraft, and the planes show up, but 5 of the 6 show up without wheels! It's kinda funny, but so unreal. How do I fix that? I know the model included wheels.

Guest Kevin P

Sounds like you are using older models for the aircraft. To see the landing gear, use a Gmax model, like those by Projectai and FSPainter. These are also designed to have minimal impact on the framerates.Regards,KevinLondon, UK

Guest sfgiants13

I got some PAI repaints, but they didn't come with an aircraft.cfg file.

Guest sfgiants13

I got the America West fixed by re-downloading. But, my Horizon DD 8-200, and 400, and my CRJ-700 are all without wheels still. They have them in the photos, and I can fly them with wheels, but they're not in the AI aircraft.

Guest P3_Super_Bee

That is beacause they are probaly not GMAX and/or FSDS2 aircraft. If It is a FSDS aircraft whells will not show when AI, But will be there when you select same aircraft to fly. Easy way to see if it is FSDS or GMAX/FSDS2 is when looking at aircraft in aircraft select screen, FSDS models will some times show wheels with no gear, and will never have props. And on the jets there will just be the engine cowling, no actual engine fan textures shown. But all will be normal when aircraft is selected to fly.PAI/FSP have gamx The full line of -8's (-100,-200,-300,-400)Download the repiant, and you must also download the repiant kit from the Cetified Section, to get the model/sound/aircraft.cfg file etc.Hope this helps...:-outtahttp://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...43942b48d2b.jpgThere is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".

Guest sfgiants13

Ok, I'll do that.