Sign in to follow this  

Bob Bernstein's Harvey Fld Is Here!!

Guest dpc

OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!Great work Bob.

Bob,Brilliant work. Now off to the Buzz for a cheeseburger and root beer...Your work just gets better. Thanks from everyone.Best,Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

My thanks to all of you that have taken the time to write. Its really fun to create and have people like it.Try the reuban...B

nice pix...did you get stopped in time? If you have to land long, at least from this end you have no fence to hit...kind of gets exciting when you land long going the other way!Bob B

Guest Lobaeux4

Hey Bob, I forgot to ask, are you from that area?

Kudos, sir! I've always enjoyed your work. I look forward to other endeavors.Rick

Guest RobA

Bob, I jumped all over Harvey the day you released it. :-) Suberb work and great fun to fly around. Took off from your new Harvey (after uninstalling the previous version) and wandered over to Ocean Shores, then past Bowerman and followed your scenery all the way up to Elma. I fly low enought that I don't really notice any seams or blend lines and the result is outstanding VFR flying. :-))Thanks again for sharing your talents with us.Best regards, Rob

Guest seev_39

Hi Bob,Actually I missed the rw. To my diffence I can only say that I was buzy with screen shot taking. Shame on me. So on the second run I did it right.Seev

Yes, at least for the last 25 years. I live in Edmonds, a bit south west of Harvey. I learned to fly at boeing field, and the airports I've decorated for flightsim are all airports I used to fly to, back in the good ol days.Bob B

Guest Lobaeux4

Great, I know where Edmonds is. After I moved out of Snohomish, I lived in Lake Forest Park and Mountlake Terrace for a time. Wonderful area it is.

Guest WorkingStiff

I completed an AFCAD file for Harvey Field that includes 12 parking slots(10 small & 2 medium GA aircraft), 8 tie-downs and 4 hangar sheds. From my testing it is working correctly but I wouldn't be uploading it to the file library. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to have it.

why not upload? I'd like a copy!Bob Bernstein

well, you have my email in my readme...please send, ok?B