Sign in to follow this  
Guest Twister

We need a new panel !

Guest Twister

Hello again Henri !Let me first thank you for your generous offer.My e-mail address is: alons1964@bezeqint.netI guess that files up to 10 mb will be OK.Thanks - I appreciate that !Twister

Hello Henri,is there any chance I could get your absolutely wonderful panel too?I own the carenado and also the DF Cardinal.My email adress is effler@t-online.deRegardsThomas

Guest Twister

Let me get that straight...We can get this wonderful panel, use it with the Carenado external model and enjoy Real Air Simulations flight model ?If all the above can be effectively combined - I'm pretty sure it would be the best C-172 package ever made !

Guest Henri W

Hi Thomas,It is being sent right now. I hope your mail box can handle it ;-)Please, let me know what you think of it.Enjoy,Henri

Guest Henri W

Yes, this is what it is. The Carenado external model, Real Air Simulations flight model and a Dreamfleet panel modified such that it corresponds to a Cessna 172SP (new bitmaps and gauges) with a large amount of working gauges in the lower panel as well.Best regards,Henrihttp://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

Guest Twister

Hi Henri,Parts 1 & 4 managed to get through.Apparently, my mail box capacity is more limited than I thought - I'll have to look into that...:-( Can you try to send the missing parts again ?ThanksTwister

Hi,Can someone please describe in more detail how one puts together these three pieces of software to get the final product? I have the Carenado 172N.Thank you,Robert Tiffany>Let me get that straight...>>We can get this wonderful panel, use it with the Carenado>external model and enjoy Real Air Simulations flight model ?>>If all the above can be effectively combined - I'm pretty sure>it would be the best C-172 package ever made !