Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaapverduijn

Real1 and Lago's Air File Pro?

Guest Lobaeux4

Just curious as to whether anyone has tried the Real 1 program yet, and what people think of Lago's Air File program.Initial thoughts?

Guest jaapverduijn

Lago's Air File, eh? Well, it seems it doesn't do too much, with the exception of mountain turbulence that, while making weird sounds like a garbage truck running over a stretch of corrugated iron, manages to flip even large stuff like Tom Gibson's DC-7 on its back. In contrast with several other products from Lago that I enjoy very much, in the case of Air File I simply shrug my shoulders and think: "Really amazing how many things there are in this world that I don't need" (grin)!Edited in order to add: It wasn't too expensive though, so I don't really regret buying it. It simply rurns out that I have little use for it, but others may (and will!) undoubtedly think different.Jaap Verduijn.

Guest jaapverduijn

Message removed by myself, on account of unacceptable automatic editing by AVSIM's software. Jaap Verduijn.

Guest Lobaeux4

I've got FS Mx from Lago, and I like to use that, except when online, just curious as to whether Real1 has enough to offer to make me forget about FS Mx.

Well tried both AFP and Real1To be short:-AFP: seems to have a lot of potential, but needs a load of tweaking because if real life turbulence is as violent as AFP makes it, then I'm not going to fly anymore ;). It managed to crash almost every plane I fly..like the Valmet, the dreamfleet Cardinal and all on the ground after succesful landings and securing the plane grrrrrr.-Real1: well a lot of respect to the developer because the concept is great. But it has turned out a nightmare on my system, messing with aircraft.cfg's (all texts where italian), adventures not working properly or not at all, crashing of FS in midair. So I removed it and had to reinstall all default aircraft.cfg's. Hope this helps...

RobdeVries.jpg

Guest jaapverduijn

I uninstalled. The program produces more trouble than it's worth. Even Tom Gibson's brand new B377 Stratocruiser (an enormous prop liner!) is tossed on its back and blown about like an october leaf. I didn't expect much for so little money though, so I can't say I'm very disappointed. Just a bit.Jaap Verduijn.

Guest jaapverduijn

Greetings Ken!What I mean is the software deleting sequences of letters, replacing them with meaningless sequences of "####". After decades of professional writing, having produced thousands of articles and a quite impressive pile of books, I have some difficulty with mindless digital software "interpreting" what I write, and reaching the conclusion that I'm doing it "wrong".Jaap Verduijn.