Sign in to follow this  

SURVEY!!! What aircraft/panel project would you like to see done?

Hello!I would strongly suuggest doing a corporate plane, but something more "sexy", like a Beech starship or the Pilatus PC-12. Of course it should have approriate navigation equipment, at least for LNAV. FMC

Hi alland my mustard... as spoken in germany... means: just another meaningGULFSTREAM 550!!!well done model, VC and a top Panel (the Honeywell 14" flat screens with full functional gauges - always if possible for action in fs2004, not more) a full electric and APU -System, Fuell management and easy FMC... mostly for a more realistic use with real flightplans as also FS2002/04 Flightplans.ehmm... EVS may not work in FS2002, that's no problem :)WHY G550?it's a "small" jet aircraft, but long range available. it's not a 8/15 airliner, stoping at Gates, pick up passenger trough anonymous gates and flying a strict FP... this feeling - i think - may work at all with so much PAY and Freeware (PPS, PIC, APOLLO, etc.) existing in our comunity!But where is the individual virtual fly-feeling? it's starting at unknown small airstrips, just long enough for a Gulfstream (9,000 ft?)and reaching unknown places in the world, learning more about our beautiful planet, not always flying North Atlantic standard tracks, but maybe a route from Johannesbourg to Ulan Bator, or Juno to Manaus!Okay, there exists a lot of GA aircrafts, but most of them cannot be used for such large distance, so my meaning is... use a Gulfstream, or similar, and get that lonesome-privat-holiday-feeling... fly from your home town to your most desired beauty destinations without limits... or have you seen an AA or a Qantas in a town like Iquitos - Peru or Padang - Indonesia?give us that modern Air Management-Feeling! and give us this in a indivdual flexible way... learn about your surrounding and unknown places... there's no global village but a global universe!:D :D :D---END---Kind regard... and awaiting, someone os doing soooooon a modern Gulfstream 550!!!Francis

Guest Vulcho

Just by reading the the title post I knew that my answer whould be: Gulfstream V SP or by the new names G550! I was quite surprised that it was actually considered an option. :) Full panel with eASY glass cockpit...(insert Homer Simpson "aahhhhhhh").

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi Rumpleteaser,given the amount of work required to offer what you are suggesting as a package, including avionics and FMC, I would just tend to think that either your "friend" release it as a freeware instead of a $15 payware (with all this, $15 or nothing simply means that it has the value of the love put to design it and money is not a concern nor a driver), OR, he seeks advices with a lawyer to avoid being charged for dumping by another vendor...an illegal practice in many "western" countries...However, this sounds good!Hope this helps!

Guest Lobaeux4

Bill Grabowski is working on an MD-11 panel, it may not be released for some time yet, but the screenshots look incredible.

Guest Ben

I would like to buy an accurate model of the amazing 777-200with full FMC EICAS EADI etc.. working tcas and electroic checklists.

I second that. A great 757 would be super!

Guest Andrew

A fully modeled 747-400 to the standard of the PIC767 would be fantastic as the PSS 747 leaves much to be desired. And please make all the buttons work, even if they do nothing at all, I can then use proper real world procedures. And you should state with the download that not all buttons have a function, that way people will not email you and complain about the unmarked button to the left of the Flight recorder that is not working. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) Andrew

Hi all,would be nice a PA31-350 Chieftain panel with the Bendix king radios and the digital fuel flow gauge.....or better a L-410 a nice commuter type....but definitly the chieftain is a runner up.....Sergio,

Thanks for all your comments. My developer friend has been reading these comments and is starting to soften about making the DC-10. He said, however, that he probably wouldn't start working on the aircraft/panel project for about 2-3 months so he could gather information and decide what plane exactly he is going to do. I think the real thing he is concerned about is the advanced avionics of the G-V and the amount of programming that it would require. The price for such an aircraft would probably increase, he said, so he is still considering an older style cockpit for a quicker and cheaper release.I personally think he should be daring and go for the new stuff, but if he is going to do the G-V or something similar eventually, which he said he would, I think we definitely should support that decision! It just will require a little wating I guess.

Guest Tinkan

I would personally like to see a CRJ done, but that's my opinion.For all of those wanting a 757, this would not be smart for a payware developer to do. The 757 has the same avionics as the 767, and there is already the 767PIC, so it just wouldn't be smart to do.PSS is updating their 747-400 and their 777 with more features and VC and such.. so I don't think a payware developer should do that either.DC-10 would be great, along with CRJ.

A G-V with a full FMC?...I would buy it.

Eric 

Guest ba747heavy

>PSS is updating their 747-400 and their 777 with more features>and VC and such.. so I don't think a payware developer should>do that either.I would rather a payware developer do a great job at a 747, unlike what PSS would do. Don't get me wrong, they are great, great visuals, great lookin visuals. They lack something that I like, this concept of reality. Where is functions like it really would. PSS is short in that catergory.

Guest cw1011

I am frankly not interested in a plane built to fly thousands of miles at a pop. It doesn't fit the way I fly - which is mostly shorter flights around my home base of KPDX. So much great scenery to explore.I also don't want to be limited to a 5000 ft runway for the same reason. I'd love to see a Dash-8 Q-400. Just flew on one of Horizon's birds. What a brute! Almost as fast as an RJ, full FMC, five CRT full glass cockpit, huge, evil looking six-bladed props, monster engines, unbelievable climb performance. It would be a blast to have that combination of short field performance, the climbing ability to get in and out of some of those tight, dangerous airports, and the speed to really cover some ground. Colin