Sign in to follow this  

SURVEY!!! What aircraft/panel project would you like to see done?

I agree about being limited to the 5000-foot runway... that is a bad thing, but doing a G-V is kinda getting the best of both the commercial and private worlds. With a G-V we could fly over seas, but also do short flights into private airports. 747s and 757s are limited to major class B airports. A Hawker Horizon or something smaller... maybe a Hawker 800XP is my favorite and I would love to see it done, however, to satisfy all you airliner lovers, I think he needs to develop a private jet that has a huge range. He has legitimate concerns that many of you would not buy this airplane if it was a samll private jet... and I tend to agree with him.

FS badly needs a full MD-80 or 90 system.It surprises me that those birds have been very ignored in FS. Just think about that the MD80 series is the most produced model together with B737. And we all know how many quality B737 there are available,...and not a single MD80 system worth mentioning for FS2002...;-)Fortunately Lago is working on a Mad Dog 2004. But I really would like that someone took the challenge to make another MD80/90 system additional to Lago. Just for the competition....why you ask....well lets just say B727 and B707....and you know what I mean :-lolFly safe,http://www.scandicair.com/images/SA_Banner4b.jpg

Staffan

I would like to see the Fairchild 328JET. The 328JET has a takeoff field length requirement shorter than any regional jet that I'm aware of. I believe it also will out climb the CRJ series and ERJ-135/140/145. This would allow you to fly into more airports than any of the jets mentioned in this thread. I'd love to see Honeywell's Primus 2000 Integrated Avionics System modeled. Other than Primus Epic, I think it

PSS have already mentioned they will release a new version of both the 777 and the 747.

328JET and a 328 TURBO ...I would love to see these also ... Great avionics, great little aircraft ... not covered much in FS but would be a great addition to anyone's regional fleet.Take a look at the Just Planes ... Gandalf Air DVD for a great sample of the Dirnier/Fairchild 328 JET and Turbo Props in action. Very nice.

Same here - small commuter plane. I'd certainly but a Beech 1900 or Saab 340 if it was as good as the first two EagleSoft offerings.Alastair

A decent DC-10 aircraft package at that price would be awesome. I do agree with the other posters here that the MD80 series and the Do328 have been sorely neglected. Misha

Guest JamesJ

The Adam A500..as described and flown by Richard Collins in the newest issue of Flying magazine..JamesJ

>I would like to see the Fairchild 328JET. The 328JET has a>takeoff field length requirement shorter than any regional jet>that I'm aware of. I believe it also will out climb the CRJ>series and ERJ-135/140/145. This would allow you to fly into>more airports than any of the jets mentioned in this thread. >I'd love to see Honeywell's Primus 2000 Integrated Avionics>System modeled. Other than Primus Epic, I think it