Sign in to follow this  
Guest freequest

I think these are the best light twins i have flown

Guest freequest

The Areo Commander 560A and 520 (files ac560vc.zip, ac520av.zip) are one of the nices twins i have used i cant beleve i missed them before good job guys :)

Guest Milton

Thank you Ben :-)The AC680 Super will be released next week, by Friday the 20th. The beta is going very well.It too will have both VC and non-VC versions.Sneak Peeks in the screenshot forum.Milton

Guest abent

Yes, the Commanders are top knotch. I get 2-3 flights in in a week flying my favorite N2609.Adam

Guest freequest

Well im gonna check it out screenshots that is :)... they are outstading... i like being able to be in the 2D cockpit and still see :).

Guest Milton

I hope to have the 680S support site up by tomorrow night. Collecting the pictures and data now. :-)

Guest freequest

I just read the review in FS inflight magazine ... all i can say is WOW it amazing the history of that plane and it so styleish.I just love the older aircraft.. i think the newer ones with all there new gadgets and new worls clean lines are missing that important stlye... Something that is only gotten from designing a plane by hand with out the aid of computers...made to please the eye.:) superb work.

Guest Milton

Thank you Ben. I had a lot of fun putting that together. :-)There will be a review of the AC680S out soon as well by one of FSI's writers.Milton

Guest pez_man

Yes, I just have to chime in on this one! Thanks a lot Milton for your wonderful contributions to the freeware scene! Working on my first flightsim aircraft ever, a gmax bae jetstream, I've spent many hours looking at your dhc-7 source trying to figure out how all the things are put together! Not very easy at times :-) If my little jetstream becomes 1/10th so good, I'll be really pleased!/fredrik

Guest Milton

LOL fredrik ... a little paint goes a long way to hide the ills of a model. ;-) Patience, persistence, "tenacity ...." wins everytime.

Guest racartron

Reminds me of the old controversy over wind tunnel testing of autos a few years back. Someone said if every maker runs the same test, then you will only have two styles of cars left: beans or wedges. Ya know what he was and still is right.:-DRacartronit means something, but I just can't remember what

Guest freequest

ROFL beans and wagons... yep i dont even know why car manufacters strive to get a difent model :) they all look the same well i cant tell the diffence :)

What is the website for these planes?Thanks,Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

Guest Milton

These aircraft are available right here in the Avsim library ... search on my name "Milton" and see all the Aero Commander twins and the Dash 7.Milton

Guest Milton

LOL Thanks Jim,Actually we haven't finished the 680S pages as we are still reeling from having to change hosts and move 5 sites over, and we have new computers we are trying to adjust to.Lots going on but we will try to keep up. lolMilton