Sign in to follow this  
Guest racartron

Lagos Website

Guest A321

Hi all,Can anybody explain why Lago's website only ever seems to work on the week end. I Very rarly get it to work on weekdays. Is it ment to be only available on the weekends, or is it just a problem with lagos host's. Jason

Guest A321

Thanks for the reply.I have checked there but found no post regarding the site situation.

I check their site almost daily and almost never have trouble getting to it.Tony

Might be your connection or your setting in your browser that only allows you access at certain times. sometimes I get the message of this page cannot be displayed, so I will then type the address again and it then appears just fine.Keep trying or post a comment on the Lago forum and see what the Lago members tell you.

>Hi all,>Can anybody explain why Lago's website only ever seems to work>on the week end. I Very rarly get it to work on weekdays. Is>it ment to be only available on the weekends, or is it just a>problem with lagos host's. >>JasonI can honestly say that we have no major problems in this regards. In fact the opposite is true. Because we run on a very major server complex (that runs some of the biggest sites in Italy) we often have some weekend downtime due to maintenance.But the statistics show that the site has been up and available very well in the last 4 weeks. At this very moment we have over 250 connections to the site and we serve up to 100 pages a minute. Not munbers that would scare Avsim but still :-)Mathijs KokLAGO

Just about the only times I find it hard to reach is shortly after they release another of their excellent addons (which usually happens on weekends, which may make mondays a bit slow).

Guest Toni Rauch

I've never found the website hard to reach but continually have problems downloading FSSE files. The list comes up fine but you 'click' to download them and nothing happens....I've noticed this fault quite often.Toni.

Guest racartron

>I've never found the website hard to reach but continually>have problems downloading FSSE files. >>The list comes up fine but you 'click' to download them and>nothing happens....>>I've noticed this fault quite often.>>Toni.Hey Tony, LAGO has stated on several occasions the FSSE exchange bits doesn't work. They do have a compliation of everything up through Feb of this year available.Some setups -- like mine -- have an issue with grabbing the D/L files sometimes. It has to do with how my ISP handles requests. If I encounter the problem "Errors on page," I clean out the cookies (using AdSubtract) and then can download fine. One workaround I use is once I do get a clean connection, I D/L everything I can. Then if I decide to buy it later, I already have the necesary files in my backlog folder. Takes all the frustration out of the process.BTW, I have never seen a correlation between the day of the week and the ability to either get to the site or D/L once I'm there,Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember what