Sign in to follow this  
LeFreak

Pilot Big Brother 2003 - Read on.

Hello everyone!Summers here and Ive had an idea, read on and tell me of your views on this. So here goes, this is only a first draft of ideas.10 WEEKS, 10 PILOTS, 1 WINNERThe aim of this simming challenge is to test the edurance and commitment from members of the simming community. Ten pilots are required for this expedition round the world. Fistly pilots must work together as a team to ensure they fly round the world at least once a week. This may seem simple at first but as pilots get evicted from this challenge week by week, the number of overall pilots left trying to struggle round the world drops. In the last week of the challenge (week 10) there will only be two remaining pilots who have to complete the world trip. Tasks will be decided along the way, to make it more challenging. Pilots who fail to fly at least 4 legs in a week will automatically face possible eviction from the game. However if all pilots are succesfull in their aims then Big Brother will email them to ask them to nominate one fellow pilot.So anyway, if your interested please email me at jolly_johno@hotmail.com where you may be in for a chance of being part of this summer challenge. Comments are welcome.JOHN

BUMP, Why no opinions after 74 posts?? Come on guys what do you think??

Guest paulri

(YAWN)OK, I posted, is that what you wanted??FWIW, no posts usually means there is no interest. That is what I do, if I am not interested, I just don't post. Keeps from posting negative comments. But since you wanted to push the envelope... Paul

Instead of the Big Brother format, you'd be better off looking at the Amazing Race format.If you're unfamiliar with the format each team of two have to complete challenges around the world and the last team making it to each checkpoint is eliminated.It also is an around the world race :)

Guest Daniel Pimentel

This would require some sort of organization, and heck, a LOT of motivation. What do you get from spending all those hours sitting in front of a lighted box (monitor)? :) I don't care to be entitled the most zealous simmer...Chee4rs,http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/12447.jpgMember of the [a href=http://ffg.avsim.net" target="_blank]Freeware Flight Group [/a]

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Whoooooops, double post. lol

funny .. i was a cameraman on the Belgian Big Brother 2002 and i'm gonna be cameraman on the Belgian Big Brother 2003 as well ;-) isn't it a small world ;-)