Sign in to follow this  
Guest jabberthecat

Ultimate traffic

Hello FS pilots, I'm interested in purchasing "ultimate Traffic" but I'm hesitent, because Flight1 recommends windows XP and I have a good computer with windows 98. Can anyone, that has got "Ultimate Traffic" and is using it on windows 98, give me some input, please.Thank-you,George

Hi CoolI am running it with no problems on Windows ME. If it will work on Win ME it will probably work with 98 but your should write Flight1 just to be sure. :)Skully:-wave

Guest H_Kev55

UT was tested using Win98 and worked like a charm. Part of our job as beta testers included using as many OS' as we could.It will work fine for you and you'll soon see why it is one of this years best add-on's for FS02.KJ

Guest Marc Sykes

Might want to take a look at the official UT support forum at http://139.81.131.10/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...&conf=DCConfID1(If that doesn't work, go to http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net and click on Forum, then Ultimate Traffic Technical Support.)From what I recall people on 98 and ME had a few issues at the beginning, but I think they've been ironed out. You might still want to look in order to anticipate potential problems and find the solutions quickly.Regards,Marc

Guest RobA

I'm using UT with Win 98se and it works great!Rob

Guest jabberthecat

no problems here. And I would say the frameratesdo appear better or atleast no worse. I am running AI 100 % and most sliders all the way right.Locking at 20 FPS - achieving most the time - except at night and around heavy Simflyer airports.AMD 2000+ ( 1.667 ghz ),GF4-ti4600512MB PC2100 RAM.