Sign in to follow this  
Guest crashing_pilot

to Steve "Bear" Cartwright.

Guest crashing_pilot

Mr Cartwright,We hereby inform you that we award you the prestigeous title "Best Screenshotcomposer of the World"we,as a jury,have tremendously enjoyed your articles about Fs 2002,and the Century of aviation in general.we were delighted to hear more is coming,and we are eagerly looking forward to what might be in store.kind regards,The jury of "WITMSSCOTW":-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lolseriously though,i really enjoyed the walk through history in FS2002 screenshots,and i want to thank you and Avsim for that.WELL DONE GUYS!!

Guest dcc

agreed. Very enjoyable read too. Thanks!- dcc

I totally agree! I just finished looking at the current round of pics and was thinking the same thing, then I saw this thread. Your pics are fantastic, keep em coming!!Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest ront1

Boy, I sure agree with this post. Steve has posted ALOT of really awesome shots. And has anyone looked at his system specs(or at least what they have been)? Pretty amazing. His screenshots have graced my desktop more than one time.Ron

put my thanks in there too! It is amazing just what he brings to this hobby for me. I plan on printing out this last series at work for a nice weekend read. He brings to the forefront just how fantastic FS2k2 actually is, and just what FS2k4 will have to improve upon!...or not??we will see, oh yes,we will see

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Guest jason2112

Yeah, a big "Thank you Steve!" from me, too! The texts were very interesting to read, and the pics as always amazing ...VOlker :]

Truly professional in every respect!Thanks!

Guest Vulcho

I have to agree. Exceptional shots Bear!

Guest jordan

I second that! Its always a joy to view and/or read your work.

Wow, I just spotted this thread and all I can say is "thanks" guys! :-sun1There's a lot more to come too, including my personal favorite section covering the add-on sceneries, plus there's still the final section of my "Top 30 Picks" for FS2002 from the AVSIM library.I would like to take the credit for it, but its been the 3rd party fellows (and ladies) that deserve all the credit, not me, I've just been slowly collecting screenshots of their great work, nothing more.Bear!

Guest crashing_pilot

okay,thats very true,so i'll give the 3rd party designers a very very big THANK YOU!!!!! as well...there has been some great stuff coming out,be it freeware or payware,it just keeps getting better and better...but i sure am glad you've collected all their stuff,and took screenshots of it ;-)thanks mate