Sign in to follow this  

Airbus A-300 Series in FLightsim.com! Any feedback yet?

Hello Gang!There is an Airbus A-300 series for download at "the other flight sim site" that looks pretty awesome and full of features. Has anyone yet had the opportunity to fly this bird and provide feedback on whether is a good one or not? I'm at work and unfortunately, have no means to test the birds in the pattern. Any feedback is appreciated. By the way, the author's name is Ali Mujtaba from (Flight Sim Pakistan) and the file names are a300ali.zip for the A300B4-200, and a360ali.zip for the A300-600R version.Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

I just started to download the aircraft, thanks for the tip!!.I hope it is a good one, this type is my favorite aircraft. I hope it will satisfy my eyes. lets hope for the best.Best regards,

Guest danowat

Hi,It is quite nice, although I have noticed a few glitches, which maybe due to my system.The VC takes a LOOOONNGG time to texture, and also I get some odd texture glitches on the external textures.But other than that it is great, especially when combined with Paul Goldings A310 panel.Dan.

We need an American Airlines version - PRONTO!Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

Guest Wills402

Dennis, you took the words right off the tip of my fingers! :-lol William

Guest panzerschiffe

And Fedex...

Guest danowat

Hi,Thanks Gosta.Dan.

I like the aircraft, but on my computer the night textures are not good, there are dark grey parts on the wings, the middle part of the fuselage is grey instead of white and the passenger door is also dark grey, i hope someone can fix this.Best regards,

Guest panda234

I just tried it. Nice aircraft! I can see lot's of repaints coming out for this. Grats Ali!

First of all let me thankyou for the kind comments and I appreciate the positive criticism. Yes I admit that my aircraft does have flaws and I've clearly stated in the readme. The only excuse that I can give for this is that I'm a novice designer and I don't have the experience or the ability to design accurate aircraft such as POSKY, SIMUBUILD etc. I'm trying my best and with your help I might be able to correct the flaws in the design. I've just released an update which fixes the night textures on the passenger door and the right wing. I'm currently making new textures and re-designing the aircraft which I'll release after my Political Science and Law examinations. I'm also working on the American Airlines Livery which'll be released shortly. Take a look at the screenshot.http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/17829.jpgPlease note that the livery is incomplete.http://flightsimpakistan.com

Guest panda234

not bad for first kick at the can. :-)