Sign in to follow this  
Guest SaS_340

Squawkbox?

Guest SaS_340

After changing my OS to Win98 I'm facing big time trouble with Squawkbox, apperently for some reason when i start SB and after some sec or minutes the SB crashes saying it has a KERNEL32.DLL problem.I've tried many solutions for the past few hours to fix this but none with good result so I'm open for solutions.Thnx!http://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...or=SVA1&a=a.jpgPatrik Kaczmarek

Why did you change your OS to Win98 in the first place :-hmmm

Guest ba747heavy

>Why did you change your OS to Win98 in the first place>:-hmmmWondering that myself. Too bad I can't help, as I don't run Win98.

Guest SaS_340

Had ME but my restore cd didn't wanna work so i changed to WIN2000 knowing that XP wouldn't work because my network card doesn't support XP.But when i changed to WIN2000 and everything went well i went into FS and selected throw the default planes. But when i selected one of the add-on airplanes the computers crashed and a blue screen came up for a few mini mini seconds, but it said something with "drivers" i guess that had to do with my graphic card :(BTW everything was working ok in ME, but that OS sucks!!!