Sign in to follow this  
Guest lamont

FS Meteo

Guest lamont

Okay Guys:The patch is done, Marc may not have sent it to all of you only because he doesn't know who is using 5.1. I know Kenny has it. If you didn't get it from Marc I have it also and will be glad to send it to you.My email is lamont@sunpros.com. Just drop me a message and it will be on it's way.Just a note to Marc, thanks for the prompt response. How bout that Marc just sent me a message that the patch is now on the website www.fsmeteo.com.

Guest Stamatis

Thank you, Marc emailed it to me also.Stamatis

Marc's patch for version 5.1 works like a charm! In fact, I'm ten minutes departed from Cancun, Mexico headed for Pearson, Toronto, Canada. Oh...the real-world temperature upon departure was a balmy 29 celsius. Not bad for the wee hours of the morning!Good morning, all!Cheers!Mitch R.

>I just downloaded and patched mine, however I still cannot>download the WX via fsmeteo weather. VATSIM wx works though.Hi JohnLike yourself I just installed the patch into Fsmeteo and still cannot download the weather for Fsmeteo.I have sent another Email to mark along with a pic of my Fsmeteo folder.Kenny G.

>>I just downloaded and patched mine, however I still cannot>>download the WX via fsmeteo weather. VATSIM wx works though.>>Hi John>>Like yourself I just installed the patch into Fsmeteo and>still cannot download the weather for Fsmeteo.>I have sent another Email to mark along with a pic of my>Fsmeteo folder.>>Kenny G.Disregard previous thread.The problem I had was that I did not re-start my computer after installing the patch.After restarting the computer it is now working perfectly as advertised.Tks. to MarcKenny G.