Sign in to follow this  

PDAs anyone?

Guest ba747heavy

Who around here uses PDA devices? Palm or Pocket PC? Do you use them for just personal/business or for your simming as well?As for me, I have a Palm Vx (wonderful piece of equipment, indespensable.) I am using it currently for personal use, although I am trying to find some programs that will help me out with my simming. Any suggestions? :DReally interested to 'hear' the replies :)EDIT: Fixed a smiley error changing my Palm Vx into Palm Vx( ;-)

Hello,I use the same Palm V for Personnal & Business, I do not think that it can help simming ....You can find some applications on the palm siteHave a nice dayEmileEBBR

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Guest ba747heavy

I wouldn't think it could help simming, but you never know.... :)

Guest ba747heavy

Oh man, I am now insanely jealous of you PPC owners :D That software in those links is very nice :)

Chris Porter:-outtaI've just bought a Palm Tungsten T and I was wondering the same thing. Thanks for bringing it up.Cheers,PerthWestern AustraliaIntel Pentium IV 3.0GHz (800FSB) Socket 478 pins CPU w/Hyper-Thread Technology MSI 875P NEO FIS2R, AGP 8X, i875P ICH5R Chipset with Gigiabit LanKingmax 512MB PC3200 Double Data Rate (DDR) RAM CAS-2.5- 400MHz Rated x 2BUILT By ATI (Original) Radeon 9800PRO w/TV Out & DVI 128Meg DDRTEAC DV-W50E, 4x DVD-R/ 2x RW, 16xCD-R, 8xCD-RW, 16xDVD, 32x CD-ROM Internal Drive Only Western Digital Raptor 36.0GB HDD IDE, 8MB Cache, 5.2ms, 10,000rpm , S-ATA, w/DataLifeguard WD 40Gig HD for dataATX 470W Pentium IV Power Supply CESkyhawk Jupiter Aluminum CaseHyundai -ImageQuest P910 , 19" Multi-Scan Digital MonitorHercules Game Theater XP, 6.1 speakers Dolby

Thanks a lot Krister,Cheers,Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern Australia

How did you do that? Is here a PDA program you can buy or did you download it? ThanksRobb

Guest Captain Barfbag

I'm not buying one until I can get 20 FPS with full AI traffic on it!

Guest Shayt

Hi,I'm using my Palm Vx as a timer during flight simming. It's a freeware application called BigClock (sorry, cant remember where I downloaded it. It was loooong time ago). It's a very handy application with two timers and VERY big numbers that helps you read it from distance.Good luck,Shay

Guest UweR

Hi, my casio Cassiopeia is linked via the USB port, thus I

I use mine for personal and business use. Not sure if you've heard of it, but mines a Sony Ericson P800, smart-phone, organiser, camera etc... Email and internet are handy to catch up with AVsim while away from my PC though :-)

Alaister Kay

Guest Marvel

Hello, I'm a user of Palm VX too. For usage in simming check this freeware, Pebble PC http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~pebbles/ include in the package is a bunch of softwares that will enable your palm to control PC. Use the Short Cutter applet and create your own panel with buttons linked to FS commands. I'm planing to make light and radio controls so I could touch the palm screen to control those things.