Sign in to follow this  
01pewterz28

Where to fly first when you get your copy of FS2004

Yes Meigs first, then home airport...KPDXWayne SmithPAI Human Resources Manager

First, I am going to LAX to taxi around with all sliders maxed, at which point I will hit shift Z twice and either go "hooray" or "arrhgggg, here we go again...the cycle begins again for another series of hardware upgrades."

Guest Vulcho

Maybe I'll do a Torrance/Santa Monica-LAX flight at dusk. Nothing like a LA sunset. Maybe this time I'll be able to see my school if the scenery is photorealistic.

First thing I will do is install it. :DOnce running, I plan on flying traffic patterns at Meigs, starting with whatever plane it defaults to (172 most likely), and doing a pattern or two with each plane out of the box. (Heading over to O'Hare to test the bigger planes, of course!)Once I've tested everything, I'll fly the first leg in a FS2004 Round-The-World trip, touring as many cities as I can. Undecided which plane, my testing might help make that decision. :)

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

I will be starting at my hometown airport of KRSW and fly the COMPLETE outer states clockwise around the US stopping 1 time in each state back to KRSW with HOPEFULLY the PSS Airbus 320 and if not then the default 777 to experience the clickable virtual cockpits. :-jumpyAfter that whenvever that may be, I am off to the islands especially Princess Julianna and Micronesia in the default 172. :-sun1Then I will head down under and do a tour of Europe in the Lear then back to KDXR where I got my ticket for some Helicopter Training in the R22. :-rotorAfter that I will recreate the Wright Brothers glorious day as well as Charles Lindbergh's flight across the Atlantic.Finally I will salute Pearl Harbor with A few passes of the DC-3 and land by jumping out because I don't think it will be easy to land! :-)After that I should be ready for FS2K6 :-lol

Reckon I`ll start with a few quick circuits round Meigs, then hop across to KORDThen the real fun begins, VFR round NZ..CheersLungs

also in keeping with time honoured tradition - Meigs to KORD ils 9R (i think).Then its off to sunny MKJS -> MKJP in my Air Ja PSSA320.Regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark