Sign in to follow this  
gosta

On eBay germany there is allready a damaged FS2004 copy for sale!!!!!!

Edit: Took a look at the link, and applied my very basic German skills to the text said. The package pictured showed FS2002. I have to guess the person is presenting FS2002 as FS2004, or even mistyped FS2004 in the description (isn't it on all our minds these days?). Now I understood crack in the context in which it was meant, meaning that one of the CD's was damaged and the program wouldn't install.

I don't think the "FS2004" it's a typo. Also a the bottom of the page in the description section he says: You are bidding for FS2004.He says, that the first CD has a crack and therefor an installation was not possible. But, he says, the 3 CD pack is useful for somebody, who has lost the 2nd or the 3rd CD. I must adnit, that's quite strange! Who should allready have lost his CDs, when they are not even in the stores?Wolfgang

The fact that the picture shows FS2002, coupled with the fact that FS2004 comes on four CDs does not really support your theory - especially considering the seller says it's useful for someone who lost his 2nd or 3rd CD (As you say, it's not in the stores yet).I suspect e-bay automatically takes the header from the seller's product description, thus the duplication of the typo.Cheers,Gosta.http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

>I suspect e-bay automatically takes the header from the>seller's product description, thus the duplication of the>typo.Hmm, this would be a plausible explanatiion.Wolfgang

I just have checked ebay again. The have corrected the header. It says FS2002 now!Wolfgang