Sign in to follow this  
Chase

"..Avsim chose to reject..."

Guest Tingoose

I saw the quotation below on the Aardvark site today. whilst it hardly poses a practical problem for downloaders, as the repaints are available on Flightsim too, I do wonder what actually happened to prompt such a message from Aardvark.??:-( "NOTE: All the 717 repaints were uploaded to Avsim as well, but Avsim chose to reject all of them because they did not approve of the Contact Email address that we provided.We did not use a new Contact Email address for the 717, we used the same Contact Email address that we have used for every other Aardvark release since December 2002."

There was some discussion of it on the Aardvarks web site forum, but since they are out of business, not sure it really matters.scott s..

Guest 727Fan

Maybe the AVSIM heirarchy would be willing to explain what this all means, and why the sudden policy change. I for one stopped going "over there" years ago. Suddenly it's going to send us "over there" and make us jump through all the hoops again?Not a pleasant thought. Please help us AVSIM. You're our only hope!Rick (3 miles south of MKE, hometown hub for B717 user Midwest)

I am not clear on the specifics of this situation; however, we all just simply follow the rules that we have enforced to other users. Technically, there is supposed to be an e-mail in the read-me so that we don't get flooded with support e-mails for files.If anyone has the link to the forum where this discussion is being held, please send it to me via ckreznor@avsim.com . I honestly haven't seen any correspondence from myself or the other library staff telling them their uploads are not allowed here.