Sign in to follow this  

Now that is a Wide Screen....

bizarre...there simply HAS to be a better way than that!!

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Guest ba747heavy

I am insanely jealous...I thought my 2 monitor setup was nice!

Wow. Wouldn't it be cheaper to make a down payment on a real plane.They should be getting the correct heat though. Kind of like sitting in a 152 on the ground in the summer!Someone should tell he/she that they make HD Projectors!:-lol...Good Day.Jay BirchCFI,CFII,MEIMobile, ALwww.clearedasfiled.com

WOW! that is insane, I can't even imagine checking my email on that setup! ;-) I bet Ghost Recon would ROCK on that! Unreal Tournament? forget about it! LOLLet me guess...single?.......Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest Hugo

Shure is a nice setup for peripheral vision practice though :-)Hugo

Ya gotta figure there is at least 9-nine thousand buckerooos invested in that setup. I kinda agree with a prevous post that they could have put a down or paid to share a 152 or 172 or even funner yet Buy a brand new Ultralight Aircraft, some of those are hitting 90kts and are quite nice.I like FS2002 but not that much.

Guest Hugo

> even funner yet Buy a brand new Ultralight Aircraft, some of those are hitting 90kts and are quite nice.Yup and some spare change for a few thank refills!!Hugo

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

I would bet ANYTHING he would say he couldn't afford to fix his car or is having trouble finding work! :-lol

:-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol:-lol:-lol:-lolThat is insane!!!Actually......:-badteeth That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!!! Well besides my gorgeous wife!!!!And the even funnier thing is I showed her and she said "Oh, I like that, that is awesome!!" Man that made my year!!!I love my wife!!!

http://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssigsmall.jpg"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

I think someone has little bit to much time on their hands. I thought my monitor was big but WOW! He even has a custom chair, stick, AND A LAP BELT!!! How much more do you need, a flight attendant? Preferably one with a miniskirt :)

57 dollars for the program........50 dollars a month for the electricity bill on just the PLAYING of it, LOLOLOL :)Ah...we humans......Cheers!Mitch R.

Guest cw1011

Actually, I think you can run the secondary monitors off of far less powerful computers than the "mother" cpu. This means that the network is likely far less expensive than you might think. Also, you can get monitors for next to nothing at tag sales or on Craigs List. My girlfriend got a beautiful Dell Trinitron 19" flat screen CRT for $10 at a garage sale. So, $9,000 is likely quite off the mark.