Sign in to follow this  
Guest ba747heavy

ARIANE 737-500

Guest A321

Just had a look on Arianes website, their 737-500 looks good, anybody thinking of getting it, should go nice with the Dreemfleet Panel.What do you guy's think?

Guest pez_man

OH NO! You don't know what you've started!!! :D/fredrik

Well, no matter what anyone else thinks, I love their -300 and plan on purchasing the -500. The FFX -500 doesn't even compare to Ariane's -300 IMHO.Steve

>Just had a look on Arianes website, their 737-500 looks good,>anybody thinking of getting it, should go nice with the>Dreemfleet Panel.>>What do you guy's think?Hi,Well,....with the risk of getting flamed here, I think that Ariane

Staffan

Guest Marvel

Their panel bitmap is kind of nice looking, the TCAS is also nice but their overhead system logics could have been at least correctly modeled or have them fix.

I've seen the 500 is coming out, but I am curious what happened to their NG series?Also, if anyone's seen the recent SWA announcment, they'll be adding winglets to their 737-700 fleet.... Anyone thinking of repainting the BBJ in a SWA livery?Someone compared the 737 to FFX's model. The Ariane model is far more detailed and accurate--an expectation for payware. Mike is always quick to jump in and say people shouldn't compare the two. The FFX model stands on its own as a model one can enjoy many liveries in, for the cost of a download. The Ariane model stands on its own for detail. Both have a place (I have the UAL 737, plus several of Martin's freeware repaints). The FFX fills the gap for external shots, due to the great livery support it has.But I am waiting for Ariane's release of the NG, which was first suggested as ready to release almost six months ago. I may consider it a candidate for purchase, if it is as detailed as the '300 was and the price is kept out of the stratosphere.-John

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Hey:Ariane's models are DEFINITELY some of the most detailed models around, and they're very accurate. But hey, they're payware. So it's really up to the user which is better.Cheers,http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/12447.jpgMember of the [a href=http://ffg.avsim.net" target="_blank]Freeware Flight Group [/a]

Guest Toni Rauch

JohnHave you taken a look at the latest PMDG screenshots of their imminent 737NG release? (www.precisionmanuals.com)It looks like their version may well give Ariane 'food for thought' as it appears to be extremely detailed, has a fully-working FMC cockpit and free liveries. (Doesn't seem to have stewardesses or Board of Captains though...... :-lol )And I totally agree with your comments about FFX. Their 737s may not have a pop-out light that "looks good in fog" but all-in-all, they're excellent models and considering their price tag (;-) ) and all the repaints, those involved deserve medals!Toni.

Thanks Toni...I've been watching PMDG's project with great interest. Thanks for reminding me, as I haven't seen the latest shots yet. -JohnEdit: Took a peek at their latest shots, but someone might want to think about tweaking the shape of the nose a bit. Theirs looks a bit off--only part of the 737 NG "profile" that doesn't seem quite right. This link at airliners.net shows one of the SWA NG's... Can't wait to see it with winglets!http://www.airliners.net/open.file/366069/M/

no matter what other people think Ariane's model ist the very best visual model out on the payware market. it features the most realistic visual objects.see here all the closeupshttp://www.arianedesign.com/product.asp?de...id=1032&sku=159http://www.arianedesign.com/product.asp?de...id=1032&sku=161you won't get any other model with that much love to detailthe FFX 737th are great, they are freeware, but they a not accurate insome details! ;) thats no complain guys. you did a great job and it is a very nice bird. no doubt. :Din regards to PMDG, i am still waiting they said something about 4 weeks. hmm, where is it. the nose is still like the one from an Airbus, and other portions are not accurate enough for a Payware.the release of the 737-500 is great. it comes with some lovely features see here , it is great to couple with the DF panel until PMDG get's its panel ready i think Ariane will have it's 737-700 ready too. ;)have fun out there

If you like the 737 classics, Ariane is the only way to go. Sure, there is some bad press about them, but hey, who cares?Ariane 737 classics + Dreamfleet Panel + FFX sounds = Classic 737 Heaven! :-hahPMDG's NG series is going to be sensational! No two ways about it!

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Any news if they're working on a merge for the -500 and the DF panel? I'll most definitely get a few if the merge will be ready at the release time. They might cost and arm and a leg and then there's that whole "history", but I'm more than willing to pay for what I consider quality.

I too love the Ariane 737's I own all of the UAL planes and I will be picking up the -500 United when they come out. JohnP4 2.53Ghz, ASUS P4S8X Mobo, 512Mb Ram PC2700, G4 MX 440 AGP, SB Live, Win98SE, (2) 80GM Maxtor 7200 RPM drives.

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

I agree, the Ariane 737 Series is all GREAT. Certainly one of my favorite aircraft!!BUT..................Why no dynamic shine yet?

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest ba747heavy

>PMDG's NG series is going to be sensational! No two ways about>it!Amen to that! She is a beauty to fly, and to listen too......sometimes I forget that I am really sitting in front of a computer CRT.....not really, but it is that good :-hah ;-)